LC3: Showdown - Musician Needed and we\re off for the magic..

Started by Dualnames, Wed 05/09/2007 23:46:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Bear

as nowadays games weight all 7,3 Gb, who is afraid of 10 Mb ?

Where are you with the drawing, scripting and so on ?
Not much time for gaming neither creating, but keeping an eye on everything :)

Dualnames

Well, the game has only
music
beta testing
proofreading
and voice acting left..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Peter Bear

good news :) cool ! If you need some betatester ... here :)

stevetheblack

I'm quite happy to proof-read it if you need me :)

Dualnames

I was thinking of using you as a proof reader.. But I'll take that later. Now I'm fixing various staff... and putting the voice lines together as well..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

HellBeast

Dualnames id be happy to do some voice acting or beta testing or proof read

Jon

This looks really good! I'll be more than happy to beta-test, Dualnames.

Dualnames

Hellbeast I've PMed you..
and Jon I'll send you the beta test version of the game when I have it..

Peter Bear

I know a guy who has the beta version
;
;
;
;
;
Lol

Dualnames

Yeah me too but it's kind of old beta version
Contains 12 rooms.. and it's much more in the game.. :'(

Dualnames

Ok, recently problems have come up with this project but I've managed to deal with them. Anyway, I'm looking for someone who can do Calavera.
You know him the guy from Grim Fandango. Not many lines..

Dualnames

Guess no one can do manny....
Anyway still waiting for a  PM...
By the way, I've added myself for voice acting..
Manic Matt would sure kill for a sample but I'm saving it...
That means roles lacking voice actors are 2..
Unfortunately for female voice actors they're both male...

Peter Bear

I am working on your homeless voice.

I cant do manny calavera as I played the french version of the game... That wont be the same voice.

You looked like having a lot of voice actors, where are they all ?

Dualnames

Haddas is working out on Dave Dell
N.M.Music is doing Dr Scobie
Jeremy Cline is janitor
Vertigo Addict is the voice behind the leader
You're doing John Faust
I 'm doing the recepionist...

7 voice actors..

Haddas

Just saying: I've been caught up in a lot of projects (including paid ones), real life stuff and various problems. Rest assured that it WILL get done. In a little while.

Dualnames

Quote from: Haddas on Mon 24/12/2007 10:43:36
Just saying: I've been caught up in a lot of projects (including paid ones), real life stuff and various problems. Rest assured that it WILL get done. In a little while.

I know you're busy.. I hope the rest of there know it.
And as Rui once said to me...
Never rush a game out..

vertigoaddict

I just have to say, it's been a pleasure working with Dualnames,

While I was so busy with other stuff and strangling myself over the fact that I couldn't get any voice acting done quick enough, he'd repeatedly said that I shouldn't worry about it (of course I'm too much of a dramatic to take note, I kept on apologizing, he probably got a little annoyed...heheheh, sorry).

I'm playing LC 1, first few minutes in, I was drawn to the game.

Good luck on LC3!

Dualnames

Thanks vertiggo. Really best gift I received this X-mas...
Nobody's getting paid for this game so I can't like be "Do your job or else.."

Dualnames

UPDATE
2/1/2008
------------
Happy New Year for starters..
Lately, I've been checking things out changing GUI's and all that boring technical stuff.
Anyway, I have to say that this game will be 32 bit instead of 16 bit since all backgrounds look better in 32 bit mode.. In the meantime, I'm running a competition. Check the adventure related chat..

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=33357.0

Dualnames

In the meantime I'm calling for serious or non beta testers to PM me or post here..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk