Lost In The Nightmare 2 -- 9 June 2006, At a point of decision

Started by Gord10, Mon 08/05/2006 23:37:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Mozesh

superspanna

Hey,

If you want somebody to proofread I'd be happy to help. I'm a native English speaker and studied literature and creative writing. The screenshots are awesome, and I really liked the first game, but I agree it would be a whole lot better if properly translated. Let me know  :)

Gord10

Thanks :) Okay, I will contact you when I need proofreading.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

MashPotato

I just played through the demo, and I found it pretty creepy
Spoiler
unexpectedly seeing the sick man on the floor quite startled me!
[close]
The music you used really added to the atmosphere, and I like the photomanipulated backgrounds too ^_^
The translation could use some work, but I see that you're already getting help on that.Ã,  I have one more suggestion: at some points, the time interval between dialogue and screen changes seemed a bit too long, and made me a little impatient.
Keep up the good work!

Gord10

Thanks :) I thought the long pauses between dialogues assisted to the game atmosphere, but guess I will keep them shorter now.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Decamephest

damn the demo is great.
i play lost in the nightmare 1 and is great too
keep working you create very good games. i'm impressed

Darth Mandarb

You know ... I was just thinking to myself, "it's been awhile since somebody completely disregards the forum rules and digs up a thread that's been dead for over four months ..."

Sigh ...

Decamphest - read the forum rules (in all boards) before posting ... they're the ones that cryptically say, "READ BEFORE POSTING"

Gord10 - if you're still in production send me a PM and I'll unlock. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk