Cherry Insomniac: Super Spy

Started by Bluke4x4, Sun 25/05/2003 19:39:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Brown

screw quicktime. if u right click, it doesnt matter what teh midi is.
word up

Alex Lowes

midi is a fille format created a long time beafor quick time was created for windows  ;D
media player is the best to play them/

Bluke4x4

OK. I've decided I want voice acting for Cherry Insomniac.
So far I need 7 voices:

Cherry Insomniac - "Secret agent-y" voice.
Manny McHooligan - "Man trying to commit suicide" voice.
Big Burly Guy #1 - "Burly secret agent-y" voice.
Big Burly Guy #2 -  Same as #1.
Cherry's Boss -  "Mean boss" voice.
Crazy Bum  - "Dumb guy" voice
Professor Higgins - "Absent minded professor who talks sorta fast" voice.

Please reply to this if you want to have a voice part.

Matt Brown

do you know what you want folks to say yet?

I can send you a sample, I can prob. handle most of those, and let you decide which one I would fit best in...but for somebody who looks to have just started the game, I think voice acting might be one of the later things you do.
word up

Bluke4x4

I at least have the script for the demo, but in the demo, only 4 voices are used, the suicide guy, Cherry, and the two big burly guys. I guess I'll
have to e-mail you a selection of quotes. But do not, by any circumstances, e-mail me. There's something wrong with my e-mail, (it can't receive e-mail). EDIT: In other words, post the sample here.

Matt Brown

hmmm, that would be hard for me to, since I dont have any webspace...I suggest you fix your email prehaps?
word up

Bluke4x4

Matt Brown

here, we are getting off-topic. PM me, and I'll help you
word up

Erwin_Br

Hilarious. I'm wondering if all this is serious.  ;D

I've never seen so many 'how?' and 'what?' in one thread  :P

Oh, I just totally love the style of your characters!!! I wonder if we're ever going to see a game from you though (which would be a shame if not) since AGS might be a bit more difficult to use than MS Paint.  ;)

--Erwin

Bluke4x4

Okay. I haven't updated in a LONG time, due to the move from Kansas to Oklahoma, so this game is on temporary hiatus.... For a year or so... Not to mention, with all the viruses and whatnot here on this computer I 'm using, my dad had to erase the hard drive. So you won't be seeing a game from me in a while... Unless it's a 4-part-game... A demo... Or something incredibly stupid...  

Bluke4x4

Whoa! I've finally started working on this project again! Awesome! Not for me, of course though, because, as you see above, my hard drive was deleted, and I had to shell out all-new sprites, backgrounds, and items.
And HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ALL-NEW, REVAMPED CHERRY INSOMNIAC:

THE ALL-NEW, REVAMPED ROOM1:

THE ALL-NEW HYPNOTIZING BURGER:

Be amazed.
More to come.

sergiocornaga

thats a huge improvement!  :o
and it still maintains the same style, but much better.

Bluke4x4

It's an update!!!!!  :D
THE ALL-NEW ROOM2!!!!

(Note: I need some help with Room2, something doesn't look in sync with the perspective)
THE ALL-NEW SPACE BAR!!!!

THE ALL-NEW SPACE BAR ENTRANCE!!!

THE ALL-NEW BURGER-LAND THEME PARK!!!

(Note: If you are wondering, it's a teleportation activated theme-park that unseals (shown below) when a ticket is put in a slot.)

THE ALL-NEW REVAMPED DISGUISED CHERRY!!!

AND THE ALL-NEW STERILE CHERRY!!!

Hope you guys like the new update! 8)

remixor

I commend you for your multiple Cherry sprites.  Every time I see a new one it makes me laugh.  Good job.
Writer, Idle Thumbs!! - "We're probably all about video games!"
News Editor, Adventure Gamers

Kinoko

I know it's been said before but I just love your disguised Cherry sprite ^_^ Especially the first one. Good stuff, I'm looking forward to playing a game with such a great name for it's player character.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk