Quest For Infamy: So You Want To Be A Villain? UPDATE 12-02-04

Started by Blackthorne, Tue 09/12/2003 01:55:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackthorne

Quote from: Webspider on Tue 20/07/2004 17:28:38
Quest for Infamy looks AWESOME! I can't wait for it to come out. The artwork's great.
I'm really good at scripting, I could help you with that.

Thanks Bro, but we've actually got plenty of scripters.  Getting artists to help out is always a bit trickier! 

The game is moving along, though!

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

deadsuperhero

Great artwork, guys. I can't wait for the game to come out.
;D
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

deadsuperhero

I'm learning to do backgrounds, but I'm really good at sprites

deadsuperhero

Hey, just curious, but does the villian going to look like your avatar, Blackthorne?

Gilbert

Please don't triple post, there's an modify function, thank you.

deadsuperhero

Right-o.
Anyway, Blackthorne, how long do you think this'll take?
Also, check out this link to see a hilarious picture of your avatar being killed by king graham, made by some guy named Alliance or something like that.
http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8492&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25
it's funny.

1eyedParrot

Webspider,

No extra scripting help is needed, however sprite work is. Could you give us an example of what you can do?

And yes, Bt's avatar is the villian.

L Mary-achee

Dis gamell be bon-diggity yo!!!11111111 Can't wait 4 it 2 com out Looks sweet to the MAX den we can all work together on my best friends project:LBCR2004

No, seriously, puns aside, this looks good, you guys are doing a great job. I can't wait to play it.

Developer

Quote from: Webspider on Tue 27/07/2004 16:20:41
Right-o.
Anyway, Blackthorne, how long do you think this'll take?
Also, check out this link to see a hilarious picture of your avatar being killed by king graham, made by some guy named Alliance or something like that.
http://www.agdiforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8492&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=25
it's funny.

Does this mean you withdraw your offer for my project?  ???

Darth Mandarb

** sigh **

L Mary-achee, whoever you are, please read the forum rules.

The last post in here was over 4 months ago for Pete's sake.

Hollister Man

Well, good ol' Blackthorne should update it!  :)  The progress looks good, last time I visited the IA forums.
That's like looking through a microscope at a bacterial culture and seeing a THOUSAND DANCING HAMSTERS!

Your whole planet is gonna blow up!  Your whole DAMN planet...

L Mary-achee

Hey Darth, why don't you go visit AGDI(agdiforums) and ask if they ever had a member with my name and what the real name of that member is... Then visit IA(infamous-adventures.com/forums) and ask about the real name of the person who has my name. I mean he might just be an IA and plugging a project, no? Do your detective work, man.

Darth Mandarb

You dug up and old post for no reason other than to say "bon-diggity yo!!!11111111"

If you are part of the team and want to post an update for the project, that's fine. Ã, Otherwise, do some 'detective work' and read the rules. Ã, It's always a good place to start ;)

Edit - No more off-topic posting.Ã,  If you have more to say (off-topic) then login and send me a PM.Ã,  I'll be happy to discuss it further there.

L Mary-achee

Sorry bro. I'm not a member of the esteemed AGS Forums. Why don't you run down to IA and drop me a line...or e-mail me...
Besides, it was a bit of a joke, chill man. I just wanted to re-raise awareness for the project.

Blackthorne

Please don't disrepect Darth Mandarb.  He's an esteemed member here, and just doing his job.

Yes, Quest For Infamy is still in production, folks.  Progress has been slower lately, but 2005 is this games year.  Most of the work on the game has been behind the scenes - in developing the combat engine, and working on the script and layout of new areas.

It's been a year since the game went into production, and I feel we've made leaps and bounds since then.

For more information on this project, please visit our website at http://www.infamous-adventures.com - where any and all questions can be asked and answered.

Blackthorne

Much-Put-Upon Project Leader  ;D

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

L Mary-achee

0-Jamz, I'm not trying to disrespect the man. I was just having a slight fun with him. I figured right off he would make the connexion between L Mary-achee and El Mariachi. Besides, who hasn't heard of the Notorious El Mariachi spreading disorder on Adventure Game Forums everywhere(well, besides 90% of the Adventure Game Community)... That's besides the point though.
Darth, I wasn't trying to dis you, but that's just how I am, I get even crazier if I jump into one of my crazy personas... No offense menat, man...

Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  - Cain Ã, Aleksandrovich

Darth Mandarb

Cain - I'm glad you had some fun at my expense.Ã,  I didn't really take offense (thus the use of the wink smiley).Ã,  Besides, I don't have to take offense ... I can just delete the post ;)

However, from this point on all off-topic posts will be deleted without warning or comment.

Since Blackthorne has updated the thread, you may now openly comment on the game if you'd like.Ã,  You can even call it "bon-diggity yo!!!1111111" if you so desire.Ã,  But please refrain from any more fun at other's expenses.

Thanks

Cain Aleksandrovich

I'm humbled and reprimanded by your civility, you reverse-psychological sith lord. If only this one submarine loving mod I know on other forums would take a page out of your book...

-Cain Aleksandrovich

Kinoko

Well, since the thread is up again, I might as well say that I'm happy to hear you guys are still working on this. I wanna play this game, dammit! ^_^

Cain Aleksandrovich

Well swing by Infamous Adventures. We've got a taste of a new weapon system in a small crossbow demo on our downloads page.

www.Infamous-Adventures.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk