Resonance

Started by Vince Twelve, Fri 04/04/2008 13:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Looks Outstanding...

Good work mate!!

ThreeOhFour

QuoteTo answer Peder and Ben, I can't say anything for certain about the distribution methods of the game, but I definitely would want to sell both a download version and a physical CD version, even if it's only a limited-edition kind of deal.

Cool - as one of those strange people that prefers to own something that takes up shelf space, a cd version would make me just that bit happer :).

QuoteAnd Ben, sorry I didn't release more of Nik's great music in that video!  If I do another one, I promise to show off more of the soundtrack!

Please do another one :)

QuoteI MADE that interface with love and 8000 revisions.

Is there nothing you cannot draw!?

QuoteAlso, Vince has done some extremely creative things with the dialog system.  You will like it.

I returned to this thread to ask about the dialog system :D. I look forward to perhaps a demonstration video showing it off ;);)

QuoteI just noticed this line but it is by far my favorite in the entire thread.  I am love you.

:)

QuoteAnd Vince, save the foreplay for later  :-*

Nice to see you've established a.... healthy working relationship...

;)

lemmy101

Looking great guys! Congrats on the progress will keep my eye open for this one :D

Nikolas

There we go! :D

A guy can't take a small break in Geneva and the alps, skiing with his family and pop this thread appears!

Nice one Vince! Looks great! Can't wait to play it!

Oh wait...  :-\

And to confirm to what Progzy says: Vince is an awful employer! I really hate working with him. But I didn't learn my lesson in Linus, so had to try again. And probably, do it again next game he makes...  :P

Ben, the small snipet in the video, is part of the game, but it's only 5 secs in the video (while it's 1 minute ingame). There are various tracks already, so after I get back to London and speak to Vince we'll arrange something, I'm sure. :)

And I hadn't seen the video, and I knew nothing about that! But I had played that particular room. Video looks extra cool!

i k a r i

Wow...

I've been staring at those screens for half an hour already so I decided to post something....

But I dont know where to start, or what to criticise, and I cant say nothing smart either... Im just speechless.

A-MA-ZING. One of the most stylish and beautiful games I ever saw posted on this forums.. :o
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Mr.T

It looks amazing and the short term memory inventory is an amazing idea to play with.
I really can't wait to see this one released!  ;D

Holocoz

Great-looking screenies..

What graphics program are you using?
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Vince Twelve

Nik!  People are going to think you're telling the truth! ... you are joking, right?  :P

Ben, if and when I make another video, I'll show off the dialog system for ya!

Holocoz, I'll let ProgZ speak for himself, but Nauris does the backgrounds in Photoshop, and I do some additional artwork in Photoshop and make some special effects in Particle Illusion.

And a big THANKS to everybody else who commented!

Nikolas

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Sat 05/04/2008 11:03:40
Nik!  People are going to think you're telling the truth! ... you are joking, right?  :P
But the word out is that... you and me are in love, isn't it? ;D

ThreeOhFour

QuoteBen, the small snipet in the video, is part of the game, but it's only 5 secs in the video (while it's 1 minute ingame). There are various tracks already, so after I get back to London and speak to Vince we'll arrange something, I'm sure.

It was a cool little snippet, and when I first watched the video I thought "Cool, there's music in it :D" but the snippet left me hungry for more.

Sorry for being greedy  :-[.

QuoteBen, if and when I make another video, I'll show off the dialog system for ya!

Awesome! If it's anything like how the STM has been implemented, consider me excited. Dialog trees frustrate me with how much they limit us when we create a game... any new take on this will be welcomed eagerly by myself. From what I have read in your development diaries, you've got some excellent plans; I'm very much looking forward to seeing this in action :).

QuoteBut the word out is that... you and me are in love, isn't it? ;D

...I think I just found out why people always say that indie games are made with love ;).

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

I use Pro Motion.  It is the ultimate.

LimpingFish

All I can say is...

...cries...

...It's so b-beautiful! So...very, very...

...cries some more...

I'm s-sorry...it's just too much...

Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Disco

Quote from: Ben304 on Sat 05/04/2008 02:23:03
QuoteTo answer Peder and Ben, I can't say anything for certain about the distribution methods of the game, but I definitely would want to sell both a download version and a physical CD version, even if it's only a limited-edition kind of deal.

Cool - as one of those strange people that prefers to own something that takes up shelf space, a cd version would make me just that bit happier :).

Yeah, a disc is nice and all but I don't even want to know about the shipping costs. Vince, don't you live like a third of the Earth in either direction away from the majority of your constituents? :P

Oh, and the game looks and sounds sexy btw :D looking forward.

Monsieur OUXX

Of all the AGS games that I have seen, this one is the one that appeals the most to me. I find it simply beautiful, not only the gfx but also the interface and the gameplay as well.

When everything looks so good, I bet we can also trust the screenplay and the puzzles.

Blackthorne

This game looks mighty nice, and I'm literally peeing my pants with excitement at the thought of playing it.

Seriously, this looks great.

Bt
-----------------------------------
"Enjoy Every Sandwich" - Warren Zevon

http://www.infamous-quests.com

Cluey

Wow, the first thing I thought when I saw this was that it looked very professional. Good luck with the project! Very interested.
Aramore
My webcomic.

Dixon

The game looks amazing and the stm idea looks very very interesting.  :o

I play my games on my laptop so I guess the drop and drag-inventory thing will be hard on my small touchpad if you have to keep the button pressed while draging an item. But I guess I can make an exeption and use a mouse...

Mazoliin

This game have it all!
Interesting story, good music, great art and new exciting functions.
I'm putting this on my "Have to play before die" list

Cheers!

xelanoimis

Looking great!
Can't wait to play it.

Stupot

This game is going to be the dog's bollocks... (that's a good thing btw)
Will be watching very closely for this one.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk