Resonance

Started by Vince Twelve, Fri 04/04/2008 13:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Snarky

This latest update perfectly expresses how I feel waiting for news about Resonance.  :-\

Tarantula

The video doesn't work here either. What gives?

Zenger

Great news Vince!!  ;D, so, that's the release date?, I didn't expect the release date to be so soon, great ;D  ;D....... XD XD XD

Chicky

Can't see the video either, maybe this is just a marketing ploy? I now want what i can't have! Funny how some youtube players act up  :=

Calin Leafshade

Dave Gilbert

I can't believe you actually have an entire nightclub full of dancing college kids.  That must have taken Progz forever.  I salute you!

Vince Twelve

Ok, yeah, that was kind of a mean April Fool's joke.  (And trust me, Snarky, the metaphor was not lost on me!)  Thanks for playing along everybody!  And sorry to the few people who I confused!

To make up for it, I'm going to be posting some screenshots and Live Streaming a couple hours of development (assuming I can figure out how to do it... I've never done that before.)  I'll be starting that in about two hours, when my wife leaves the house!  So if watching a guy use Photoshop and code is your thing, you're in luck. 

Some sneaks will definitely be peaked, y'all.

Tarantula

Sheesh! With all the april fools jokes flying left and right, why didn't I realize this was one too? :D I guess it was too twisted for my simple brains. Kudos, you sneaky bastard!

Vince Twelve

Alright, I'm going to work on the game for a bit here and live stream while working.  I'll chat while it's going on as well if there's anyone interested enough to watch.  Not sure if there will be.  This is just a little experiment!  I'll post some new screenshots in a bit!

Live stream here: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/resonance-dev

Snarky

The experience seems very similar to the YouTube video. (Which is to say, I'm only seeing a black screen, and a "loading" spinner that never finishes for the chat.)

Igor Hardy

The video works here, but with the current resolution I won't be able to steal any cool code from the game. :(

ThreeOhFour

I am totally in there, spamming Vince with nonsense :D

And also looking at parts of the game I've never seen before :D

Vince Twelve

Ok, it looked like it cut broadcast at some point, but I kept going for like five minutes... Did people see the maze part?

Anywho.  that was fun.  There were about 28 watchers at it's peak, so that was cool!  Might do it again some time (though obviously, watching some dude code isn't terribly exciting!)  I've got to give my son lunch, but I'll post a couple new screen shots later today!

Mati256

Pretty cool. I could only hear the music though. I could hear you speaking in the background but very low, or maybe they where just those damn voices in my head. When you stopped the game to say goodbye with your kid I could hear both of you perfectly.
My Blog! (En Español)

Igor Hardy

Was cool, but rather laggy and I couldn't hear what you were saying, especially during the maze part.

ThreeOhFour

Ilyich

Holy cow! What a cute turtle! The graphics are awesome too, I guess, but that turtle...

cianty

ca. 70% completed

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk