Space 2032 A ROTN Game

Started by Candle, Thu 27/04/2006 07:40:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Candle

Started a Small ROTN game with Melt and Drake. Melt is the main character you play.
You start off in the ship that Melt & Drake have sign up to work on but Melt has lost Drake after talking to the Main Boss of the Spaceship. ( I haven't got that part done so you start in the ship outside hius room) so you need to find Drake and then the Chief to find out what you are to do.
There is four rooms to go into on the ship and off. will be more when it is done , hope to have at least 10 to 12 with this game.
Not sure how the time line works with this as the Ron site is down so have to wait to check.
You may find some spelling wrong so let me know what it was and the right spelling and I can fix it. I'm not a great speller.
The game is in 320x200 so screenshots are small.
= 1.44 MB zip
Download here for direct download.

Screenshots .

Let me know what you think, ( hope it is good lol)

Known bugs so far that have to be fix.
Can talk to dead aliens
lots of bad spelling
some hotspots to small
need to label objects as what they are when looked at.
Add some color to fishing pole. hard to see

.Sklate.

I get a corrupted .zip file  ???

You might want to fix that  :P

Candle

Works now ? try it again I guess.

Layabout

Shouldn't Melt and Drake be in their 50's? Or were they transported to teh future?
I am Jean-Pierre.

Candle

Yes they have transported in to the furture. I just haven't got that part done yet .

Layabout

I didn't realise that... Anyway, I didn't play the demo, I just went on what you wrote.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Candle

Thats nice.
EDIT::
Added the start to the game and credits ( they are more to add as I get more done)
http://www.candles-weblog.us/downloads/Space2032.exe
Fix spelling few bugs

Candle

Update
I think this demo is looking much better.
You can go to the 2th deck now but can go far in it till I can more walk area.
Grab the zip here.
Please let me know what you think if you play it?

```````````````````````````
does it suck ? or I'm I that bad of a person ?
I don't understand anymore.

Layabout

Don't worry, I never play demos.

Your game does sound ok, but i'd like to know a bit more about the plot, seeing as I only discovered they were transported to the future through asking a question about their appearance.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Candle

The demo now shows what happen and why they are there.

Layabout

Well what about those who doon't play demos. It is better to put a basic plot outline in your thread.
I am Jean-Pierre.

Candle

Starts out with Melt playing with Davys Spell Book and Draking telling him he shouldn't be doing that and then next things they are transported to the furture.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk