Technobabylon: Part III

Started by Technocrat, Mon 07/03/2011 13:55:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Technocrat

It's a little depressing to me that this prison cell is both bigger and cleaner than my apartment...was...

After having her apartment destroyed by persons unknown, Latha Sesame finds herself in the custody of CEL, apparently for her own protection (at least, according to the nervous agent who interviewed her). Compelled by her addiction to reconnect to the Trance, she finds herself warned that her attacker may be closer than she thinks - and must escape, or risk them trying to finish the job.

It's the safest city in the world to live in. Or at least, that's what they say. It's
TECHNOBABYLON: PART III

The third part in the ongoing adventure series, this will be a brief return to the "one-room escape" theme, which I can hopefully continue to breathe a bit of originality into. Plus, more insight into everyone's favourite reclusive Trance-addict.

At the rate it's going, it's likely to end up finished by the end of March. Or at least, in a testable state by then. Speaking of which, anyone fancy joining in for the testing phase? There are certainly a few who've already volunteered, or provided extremely useful input in part 2!

See you in the future...

mode7

ThreeOhFour

Heh was just discussing this last night. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Monsieur OUXX

Haha you eventually added the camera yourself :-)
Sorry for slowing you down, the past weeks ahve been frantic for me. I was actually about to write you a PM about that.
Do you still want me to add the broken light on the left?

cianty

Yeeees!!! Looking forward to it!
ca. 70% completed

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

buddha

My day as well! Good to hear 'it's on'  ;)

theo

Nice!

Looking forward to seeing the plot unfold.

Galen

You are a machine, Technocrat.

Igor Hardy

Galen

Technocrat

I apparently don't get this whole "one room" part of one-room games.

Also, beta version finished, the testers should have a link to it in their inboxes!

Matti

theo

Lovin' how it seems like you are integrating all kinds of different game play into this. Kudos.

Davostros

Awesome game. I'm slowly but surely trying to make my first AGS game and when i study the quality of the sprites and backgrounds of the 3 Technobabylon games i know i won't be able to reach something nearly as well done. In fact everything about this series has the quality you would expect from a commercial adventure game of the golden age of adventure games. I really enjoyed the Technobabylons. Thanks Technocrat!

Darth Mandarb

Well this is a first...

Davostros - please review this board's (and all other boards) "rules" threads before posting in them.

technocrat - as with your other necromanced thread; if/when you want to post an update let me know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk