The Cat Lady

Started by Grim, Sun 01/11/2009 00:20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Thanks for MISERY!!1 your feedback :)

Spoiler

That's Grim's cameo!!
[close]

Hoping to get the website and pre-orders online & available later today, thus making the release of the demo official.

an Urpney

Spoiler
Misery was an easy one for me with Misery being my favourite King's novel : ) Some people can get stuck ther as it requires knowledge from outside of the game, but I liked that puzzle and whole Joe's return part even if it - as the Misery puzzle - requires a little outside knowledge to be fully enjoyed.
[close]

Let us know when the preorder is on - and meanwhile I'll go and get my card ready : )
Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

viltaket

this will be my first game which I REALLY  want to buy :-D

an Urpney

You should try other Grim's game, Downfall. If you don't have it - go and buy! I can assure you, you won't regret.
EDIT. All right, bought it yesterday. Can't wait for Halloween : )
An Urpney.

m0ds

Thanks you an Urpney. Sadly this thread has lost some replies after the recent forum crash, but I just wanted to reiterate, the demo and pre-orders are now available at http://www.thecatlady.co.uk/ :)

Mr.Dream

Oh my...

It was beautiful. The puzzle are very easy (The message on the door are the same in "Downfall", and I like S.King's Novel), but it's not important.
It was a very great moment to see again Joe,  with an another point of view!

More (we said in French "clin d’Å"il") reference to "Downfall" in the complete game? ;)

So I'm very exciting! Halloween could be my favorite Day/night this year :D

an Urpney

An Urpney.

Icey

Will the game come with the setup file? I couldn't play the gae because of some driver issue even while using a bigger monitor.

viltaket

woohoo!!!! I made a pre-order ^ ^
I'm very happy!

Surdy

Hey Grim,

Think in euros & dollars too, not only shillings ;)

Stop speaking, can you drop me the rts files for the french translation, please. Thanks!

Mr.Dream

Surdy, you will translate the game?

Tu vas être le traducteur officiel? Ou alors tu veux lui forcer la main? xD
J'y ai cru pendant une seconde, mais je suis encore assailli par le doute; et si...

Darth Mandarb

Please do not start a conversation in French (and post in English so everybody can read it) and let's stay on topic.

Mr.Dream

Well, it's just few details in french. I was too lazy for translate in English ^^
Don't worry, if I have a french conversation, it's only in Private Message. x)

And talk about a translation, it's talk about the game, isn't it?

viltaket

m0ds,what about  new trailer?
you wrote in Twitter that he was ready
very interesting when we can see it!))))

m0ds

The new trailer will be out around the same time the game is released, to pull people in - so near the end of the month :) If you're on the Screen7uk twitter, you will of course see it a bit earlier than most!

As for translations - we're still dealing with which need to be done in-house and which are going to be covered by localization companies who may distribute the game. So please be patient, we WILL be in touch in due course!

Peder 🚀

I'd like to see some more media coverage of this game being so close to release!
It should help both pre-orders and first week sales than if there is no media coverage before release day or after release day.

m0ds

I'd like to see some more media coverage of this game being so close to release!
It should help both pre-orders and first week sales than if there is no media coverage before release day or after release day.

Certainly! Plenty of interviews in the works, you'll be able to read those very soon & previews on various websites from around the 17th Oct. Of course, links will be posted here to articles as they arise.

Demo & pre-order now at: http://www.thecatlady.co.uk

Surdy

Any fresh news? Interviews? DVD boxed edition? Can we pay in euros too? Grim or m0ds are you always here?

Chicky

Really enjoyed the demo guys, some genuinely freaky scares in there which you don't often get, even in AAA titles. Fantastic sound design, looking forward to the release!

Grim

Hello there;) I'm pretty sure you can pay in any currency you like when you buy things online?;)

Mods has prepared really great teaser trailer that'll advertise the game until release and he'll probably post it later tonight. The original trailer is nearly 5 minutes long... and that one will be out on Halloween or just before, only for people with good attention spam- which probably won't be the Gametrailers.com crowd;) 

One thing I haven't mentioned here before is the addition of David Firth as one of voice actors. Anyone familiar with the Salad Fingers series? Well, those who are will recognize his voice instantly. It took some "pestering"... but he delivered some absolutely amazing VA for two characters and just the sound of his voice scares the shit out of me... ;)

It's the final run before Halloween... Just trying to wrap everything up and make sure there is nothing missing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk