The Cat Lady

Started by Grim, Sun 01/11/2009 00:20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

Yes! New teaser ist here :)

[embed=640,360]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1P3o9LZJwrY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

Chicky

Awesome trailer i like the quick cuts, they go very well with the music. Who edited this one?

Grim

Tabata

That teaser trailer is really good!

*shudder*

Mr.Dream

Perfect!

The game will be a reference, I'm sure! x)

SquirlyGirl

wow so amazing looking, cant wait for release date to buy this!!! any news on date of physical copy if any release date?

Zenger

WOW  :shocked: :shocked:, Excellent trailer!!!!... excellent work, I love It!!!!

m0ds

Fresh meat - Link Dead Gaming have previewed the game, you can see what they have to say here!
http://www.linkdeadgaming.com/that-indie-kick-the-cat-lady-fibrillation/

Quote"flourishes in the storyline are highlighted by unobtrusive vocal performances that manage to accentuate each story beat perfectly."

And don't forget to read their other recent interview with Grim!
http://www.linkdeadgaming.com/20-questions-with-remigiusz-michalski-of-harvester-games/

OG

If this game turns out to be all it is built up to be, I will be bloody astounded and happy. Grim, you are one hell of a guy, I can totally relate to you man. Finally, some real kick-ass story-telling. I say that because not everyone is a storyteller (even if they think they are, well, they could be if they apply themselves!), but you have done a pretty damn good job. Well done. I love the dada thing.

m0ds

It's not quite ready. We really appreciate the interest and your desire to play it ASAP. Pre-orderers will be kept up to date by email & get some exclusive material (nod)

m0ds

You can now read a new interview with Remi about this game and his work as a developer at Adventure Gamers!

http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/23186

an Urpney

Born to the sound of marching feet,
Trained as a military elite.
Each of us drilled and singled out to be,
An Urpney.

SquirlyGirl

When I click preorder button it looks to me like it says game will be ready in 9 months, 4 days 10 hours? is this correct or I am not understanding this timer? if its 9 month wait i will wait on ordering it

OOOH i didnt even see the text on the timer before ,  kinda hard for me to read, now I see, 9 days not 9 months lol

Mr.Dream

Me I read "8 Day", and I Pre-ordered the 30th October.
When Can I have the download link? In 8 days?

m0ds

Looks like an email was sent out just before you did that. You'll get further updates to your email over the coming days!

Hello!

Thank you for pre-ordering The Cat Lady! The game is almost ready, but we've had to delay the release by about a week as we finalize everything. Over the coming days, you'll get a few extra emails with some exclusive previews and information.

Don't forget - you'll also be sent the game several days before it's available to the public, making you one of the first people to play this latest masterpiece by Harvester Games!

Why not read the very first preview at Link Dead Gaming!

Please don't fret - it's coming very soon and you'll be the first to download it. We're doing all that we can to get it out as soon as possible, so thanks again for your pre-order!

m0ds

Some further news, I know some have been asking so I've done what I can to sort it - so you WILL be able to get a hard copy (on DVD) as soon as it goes on sale to the public. It ships from America but postage is included in the sale price. I'll have more details about this soon! Just to be clear - there most likely won't be hard-copy "pre-orders" due to the way they get created and sent out.

PS. I removed the timer, it was causing too much confusion, the game is still in development..

SquirlyGirl

will the dvd be coming in like one of those old school box's?:) I love those lol was just curious :)

viltaket

m0ds

A long wait but it's nearly over :) Voice recording is 99.99% complete, we're just waiting on 7 lines. Anyway, it's time to be confident about a release date - so mark Dec 1st in your diary. Anyone who has pre-ordered will have got an email today with the date your order will be met.

Notes:
1. We can't offer boxed editions unless the game is picked up by a super publisher or it makes enough to afford those kind of costs, which ultimately result in zero profit for the developers (it's not cheap to make & ship game boxes, we'd have to charge a ridiculous amount if we did it in house :()

2. Steam? We hope to have a Steam Greenlight page just as soon as possible so people can vote up the game. SOON!

Goldmund

Imponujace! Gratuluje i podziwiam.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk