The Cat Lady

Started by Grim, Sun 01/11/2009 00:20:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim

Thanks very much CosmoQueen:)

And thanks Dave- I knew that you'd pop by to have a look:)

Dualnames

That's really deep there. About the choices, I'd like to add, not that's its necessary, but well, there's the price of choices in the real world too. Given a selection of choices, you can always make the wrong one.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Grim

Quote from: Dualnames on Mon 09/11/2009 06:53:03
Given a selection of choices, you can always make the wrong one.

Sure, but sometimes in life all choices are wrong....

Grim

Just a quick concept art- which won't be included in the game but I was having fun with designing Helen Road and this is one of the shots I've taken. As seen here, 3D graphics blend with digital painting and photography. I've discovered that doing 3D takes a lot of time, but is also incredibly engaging..

CosmoQueen

WOW that is.........incredible!!!
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

Grim

.. ... .... ... . . .... .. .  Just woke up from a horrible nightmare. It's crystal clear in my head what happened in it. I was in a public toilet. There was someone in one of the cubicles, but I couldn't see anything until some bare feet showed in the space between the floor and the door. An old woman crawled out through there, silently. She kept staring at me as she walked towards me, her eyes cold and still.... Then, there were at least five of them in the room, closing in, and the door behind me wouldn't open, no matter how hard I pulled it... I told her to stop where she was, to back off, but she wouldn't listen. As she reached to my face... I woke up.

Strangely, I enjoyed it.:) It might even make it into the game! If only I had nightmares more often....

Ryan Timothy B

Too bad I don't get nightmares anymore.  They can be great inspiration.

Oh and btw, I thought you were doing Morse code with those dots there.  Like a hidden message, but all you wrote was: I S H S E E H I E.  :P  The randomness means nothing to me.  ;D

Grim

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 16/11/2009 07:41:16

Oh and btw, I thought you were doing Morse code with those dots there.  Like a hidden message, but all you wrote was: I S H S E E H I E.  :P  The randomness means nothing to me.  ;D

Maybe subconciously I tried to spell 'shit' but letter T got lost in translation? :)

micamic

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Mon 16/11/2009 07:41:16
Too bad I don't get nightmares anymore.  They can be great inspiration.

I S H S E E H I E = IS SHE HERE ?

micamic

This game will be even more amazing than you can expect. I'm telling you this as a member of Harvester Games responsible for the soundtrack.
During production of Downfall's music I had many doubts and wanted to interfere in storyline and other details. Now I have 100% confidence that Remi (Grim Reaper) knows what he's doing. Believe me, he knows how to use his mojo.

And here I present Cat Lady Soundtrack. It's not complete yet but it should give you bit of a taste.

i k a r i

Awesome background, awesome story, awesome music, scary nightmare...

can't wait.
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

Grim

Just sent out first of the series of promo posters to a number of sites. I'm expecting a lot of rejection... the subject matter isn't exactly pleaseing for the eye. Have a look for yourselves:

Crimson Wizard

Erm.... ewww... does this actually assumes you have to rip cat's belly open to get the key?  :-X

Grim

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 07/12/2009 23:53:45
Erm.... ewww... does this actually assumes you have to rip cat's belly open to get the key?  :-X

Who would've thought of such obscenity? That's sick! :) But seriously now, this is a game for people who actually like cats, believe it or not...:)

discordance

Quote from: Crimson Wizard on Mon 07/12/2009 23:53:45

Naw. Just follow it around and wait for it to poop.

Dualnames

And I'm sort of holding this project a little back, but promise to have a cool answer right away!
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Cryxo

Me thinks of the cat in Downfall  ;)
Currently working on "My Neighbour is a Serial Killer"
with a certain friend of mine called Geork.

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Cryxo on Tue 08/12/2009 18:37:57
Me thinks of the cat in Downfall  ;)
...me thinks of the cat on your avatar  :P

xenogia

Quote from: Chicky on Sun 01/11/2009 11:05:02
Hey, this looks like the Bland Street Bloom video by Sikth.

Awesome!

Oh miss that band, lights candle for Sikth

FireOrange

What a nice cat. :) I`m looking forward to this game.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk