The Forgotten Element - NEW SCREENSHOT (Rain effects and new Town pic)

Started by lemmy101, Mon 20/02/2006 13:30:41

Previous topic - Next topic

m0ds

QuoteThis game looks great and all, but where are her shoes?

Why d'you think the game is called The Forgotten Element? :P

ThreeOhFour

The new screenshot with the rain looks fantastic. Really looking forward to this!

Peder 🚀

Lovely screenshot!
Lovely characters!
Amazing plugin!
Amazing team!

I CANT WAIT! ;D.

We are getting a brilliant/pro looking game and an amazing plugin!

I must say I am REALLY amazed by all the work you have done!
And I think when the plugin gets released it will help making other "good looking" games even better!

And as ive said before I KNOW I will use it for my future games!

Peder Johnsen.

CaptainBinky

Yep!  ;)

(and thanks Peder!  :D)

A Lemmy & Binky Production

skitzo

Game looks Amazing!

I can't wait to see what the coat hanger is used for since this is a Doctor theme... LOL

G

Quote from: skitzo on Tue 01/04/2008 20:05:52

I can't wait to see what the coat hanger is used for since this is a Doctor theme... LOL

Emergency tracheotomy?
Improved wire for a defibrillator?
Lockpicking?
Hanging clothes?

JuuJuu

Her boobs are alittle TOO big.

But I will still play it, it looks great!

dirk delshire

OMEGA Works Lead Director
Sometimes the art defines the artist but I believe artist defines himself...

CaptainBinky

Hello chaps and chapettes,

Thought you might like to see our all-new Prologue Title Screen hot off the press...

Thanks for all the interest! :D

L&B

Spike4072

Title screen looks very nice :)

Cant wait to play this one.

TwinMoon

Hate to bring up that part of her anatomy again, but despite the fire in the background I get the impression she's very cold... But there's nothing wrong with that of course.

Ok, one point of serious criticism (despite this not being the critics lounge): the end of her hair looks a little odd, unless that's her shirt.

Looking good though, along with the everyone else on this forum, I'll play this.

LimpingFish

Very nice work, as usual.

And another reason why this is one of the few AGS game currently in production that I can wholeheartedly say I'm eager to see released.

As I've said in the past, the whole project has a very European feel to it; the sort of thing you could easily see a "Metal Hurlant" logo on the cover of.

Awesome. :)
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

Nikolas

Quote from: LimpingFish on Fri 04/04/2008 20:11:13
As I've said in the past, the whole project has a very European feel to it; the sort of thing you could easily see a "Metal Hurlant" logo on the cover of.
Prolly cause Binky, Lemmy, me and Nick are all in the UK. ;) Of course Mash has joined in, which is only great, but she's Canadian!

Anyways, thanks for the interest, it only makes us work harder. :) Really, thank you!

Nagania

u didn't answer someones question above...
what program did you draw the graphics in???
Nagania Games - Work on my first ever game, Sketch, has begun!  Check out my website, www.freewebs.com/nagania

CaptainBinky

Quote from: Nagania on Fri 04/04/2008 22:58:13what program did you draw the graphics in???

Sorry, I must have missed the question. I've actually answered this on the first page already but it's got a bit buried now ;)

We're using a combination of DP Animation, DP II Enhanced and Photoshop. Mostly, Photoshop & DP II for the backgrounds and DP Animation for the sprites.

Spike4072

Sorry this may be a stupid question but I am kind of new to all of this. What is DP?

Nagania

sorry, didn't see it on the first page...

is it free????
looks quite cool
Nagania Games - Work on my first ever game, Sketch, has begun!  Check out my website, www.freewebs.com/nagania

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Nagania on Sun 06/04/2008 05:02:35
sorry, didn't see it on the first page...

is it free????
looks quite cool

Please take this line of questioning into PMs so as to not clutter up this thread.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk