The Journey of Iesir

Started by Daniel Thomas, Sun 18/07/2010 07:18:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Mandarb

mystinsun - please review the forum rules before further posting!

zyndikate - let me know (PM) when you want to post an update and we'll re-open this!

Daniel Thomas

I think some updating is in order!
So what's happening, are we still finishing the demo?
Of course we are! We have to since we have a lot of pressure from our publisher who want's it finished by 2012:
http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/the-best-pc-games-of-2012/
(The date is as accurate as the publisher is, so sorry - the given date is not coming from us)
Never the less it's great to be mentioned, especially among so many games with a budget!

Right now everyone is working with dialogs, music, sound, animations and tech - so it's going in the right direction.

We're still looking for an animator though!

Check out The Journey of Iesir Demo | Freelance artist, check out my Portfolio

Construed

Congrats!
I've been dying to see this one!
If i can get finished with the junk I'm working on I'll pitch in!
I felt sorry for myself because I had no shoes.
Then I met the man with no feet.

cianty

Publisher: Big Blue Cup? What's up with that?
ca. 70% completed

Ryan Timothy B

Hasn't everyone heard the good news by now? The reason Chris Jones has been so absent from AGS is because he's the publisher..... Okay, I have no idea why they assumed Big Blue Cup was the publisher. But hey, at least the game got some press. That's good news. ;)

DrJone.s

And I thought you specifically had chosen the name bigbluecup for your studios. :P

CaptainD

Quote from: DrJone.s on Sat 25/02/2012 21:38:03
And I thought you specifically had chosen the name bigbluecup for your studios. :P

We still haven't managed to decide on a name for ourselves yet...   :-\

Peder 🚀

Big Blue Cup would be an awesome name for a publisher :P.
Nice to see some coverage of this game!

Looking forward to get to play a demo!

Bilbo of Guybrush

Everything I see so far looks great. I'm very excited to play this thing.
It's been a while since anyone has posted here, so I thought I'd ask if there are any updates on the status of this game.
Still on track for a 2012 release?
Keep up the good work!

CaptainD

Nothing much to tell right now other than that we're still working hard getting the pitch demo finished and making sure everything's as perfect as it can be.

Daniel Thomas

The Journey of Iesir sure has been a long journey, almost 3 years in the making now If I'm not mistaken.
And we are close to getting this done demo done, with all the art more or less done, dialogs written and acted out in the game, puzzles added and the demo being playable from start to end.

But animations is going slow(although forward), so if you are/know anyone that can help out, let me know!

Here is a background, not new though but I don't think it has been posted in here. The Stumbling Ass:

Nix

We are ridiculously excited about this game! Absolutely stunning graphics.

Any word on when we might get a little preview demo or anything we can click about with?

Edgar_España

Well, well, well, this is something quite amazing!

Hopefully soon have it in our hands!

Chicky

Fantastic zyndikate! I like the abstract paintings, are we going to get to wear that mop head as a wig?

CaptainD

Quote from: Chicky on Thu 21/06/2012 18:21:07
are we going to get to wear that mop head as a wig?

Not quite - but you've very close!

Eric

EchosofNezhyt

Just got back from the doctor had to have my jaw reattached cause it fell off when I saw these drawings.

Just stunning and so beautiful in every aspect, I am amazed! Nice job!

Daniel Thomas

A quick update, we have posted a "help wanted" post HERE for anyone who might be interested!
Hopefully that can give us the extra push to get this demo done.

JSH

Nice to see you guys making solid progress! IMO this is probably the most promising AGS game currently in production.

I'm not very surprised, since I know you Daniel from way back when we went to school together, where I quickly learned you are an extremely talented and dedicated guy. I had no doubt you'd do very impressive things in the future.

Well done on assembling a team, keeping them motivated for so long and creating what I'm sure will be a great game :) I'll buy it!

Electroshokker

Looking good!

Graphics are awesome, as ever. Best of luck!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk