The Tablet of Altheria (Latest news: 6/18/04)

Started by BerserkerTails, Fri 17/10/2003 05:18:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Vel

Cant wait to play it. Although the demo is not released yet, when can we expect the full release?

EKM

Man, this game's plot is insane...I love it haha.
I can't wait to play this, the graphics look good, friendly and the thought of being inside of a deserted school is crazy...I wanna play more games like these where its location is inside a school or a neighborhood.

Good stuff, can't wait..

BerserkerTails

Vel: Well... I'm not even done all the things I wanted in the demo, which is about 1/5 of the game... So We're looking at, if all goes well... A summer 2004 release?

Everglaze: The graphics only look friendly during the daytime ^_- Once nightfall hits, it'll be very moody and atmospheric...   ;D
I make music.

piraatlife4me

Very interesting idea for a game.  I like the way jon your main character is drawn.  The screenshots are looking good to, it already has caught my attention.  Keep us posted on your progress.  I look forward to hearing about it.

Daniel
Winebarger

Vel

Inkoddi

* Inkoddi eats a banana

Yes, BTails, it says in your sig that the demo will be released the 24th...   ...and I've seen no trace of a demo

BerserkerTails

Errrm... Look, a three-headed monkey!!

Swriously though, the demo's been postponed for a while. I'm waiting for Evil to finish Dialog Pictures *Glares at Evil* and hopefully then I can finish the demo. I posted this in the first post:

QuoteDEMO! Has been postponed, due to the adding of dialog pictures, along with small amounts of work done in the past week.

don't worry, it's still in production. I'm also, however, now part of the Quest for Infamy team, working on sprites and animations, so it might not come as quickly as everyone hopes.
I make music.

piraatlife4me

Bummer!
Thats cool I guess but you go to eventually come back to this project when your done with the other one ok.  I think you started a good thing here.  Let us know when you are back to working on this one ok.
Daniel
Winebarger

BerserkerTails

BUMP! It's back in production! Check the top post for the latest info.
I make music.

piraatlife4me

Sweet  ;D
I'm glad to see you came back to it.
Been looking forward to playing it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk