Welcome to Tallinn - 100%

Started by gameboy, Mon 30/01/2006 14:57:05

Previous topic - Next topic

biorogue

any news on this game? It looks pretty interesting. Can't wait to d/l it.

Uku

its been a while i last visited this place... so my englis is rusty.(What a coincidence our english teacher is almost all the time sick to!)
so, enough of offtopic.
gosh finaly this game is gona finish, ive waited like um... quit long to play it.
PS!sorry for my english.

cheeba

Looking forward to this one. The graphics have a real charm to 'em :)
ST Episode One Production thread (WARNING: Adult content)

Afflict

MMM GB when you releasing this ??

Cant wait to play!

gameboy

Well, it shouldn't take that long anymore. The beta-testing is already done, at the moment I'm fixing few bugs that have been found. Pretty soon, I hope, I'll release the Estonian version, then I have to translate it to English.

KristjanMan

Will you need help translating to English?If you do I can help you
- They are all from AGS coloringball

Tuomas

This looks very great and innovative. The idea of including a real city in the name and all intrigues me. Maybe I'll copy you in one of my great stories. Nah, I'll try not to. Anyway, like how it looks, keep up the good work.

Steel Drummer

Wow! Congrats on your game. Are you translating it from another language to english or the other way around? Hope to play this soon..
I'm composing the music for this game:

Vel

Congratulations on finishing it, it looks very nice! However, please get someone to check your spelling and grammar, some games like Stargate have already been ruined by ridiculous mistakes(no offence intended).

gameboy

Sure, once the translating is finished somebody will definetly check the spelling. 'Course, translating isn't the only thing I'm doing. In the English version I hope to improve the graphics, animating, fixing MORE bugs, adding title screen and stuff. It's really big work and it takes helluvatime.

@yodaman11111: I'm translating from Estonian to English at the moment.

AlbinoPanther

Great GameboyÃ,  Ã, :D

one suggestion:

I think that this title screen don't fits the game style. It would be so good if you manage to adjust it a bit to change a style of letters or something.

In every case I am so happy to hear that you are near the end!

note: please do something with that title screen

ildu

gameboy

Absolutely right, I'll change the title screen, that's for sure. I know it sucks.Ã,  ;D

Steel Drummer

Sorry for digging up this thread, but how soon until we can get an English release?
I'm composing the music for this game:

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Steel Drummer on Thu 04/01/2007 03:27:02
Sorry for digging up this thread, but how soon until we can get an English release?

What in the name of all that is holy are you doing??

Good sweet lord in heaven above it never ceases to amaze me.

DO NOT DO THAT AGAIN

I'm locking this (since it's been dead for 6 freakin' months)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk