Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

... nothing "nice" like you need to be found in the desert

but you always can use
Spoiler

or start a comp about creating such a gif :grin:
[close]

Ponch

Maybe we should put some of the stuff in our backpack into the kubelwagen instead? When the evil mummy appears, we're not going to be able to run very fast carrying all this stuff.

miguel

Quote from: Ponch on Fri 07/12/2012 06:30:30
Maybe we should put some of the stuff in our backpack into the kubelwagen instead? When the evil mummy appears, we're not going to be able to run very fast carrying all this stuff.

+1, but lets open the kubelwagen trunk and see what we can find first.

>de-punk kubelwagen
Working on a RON game!!!!!

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: miguel on Fri 07/12/2012 12:31:33
Quote from: Ponch on Fri 07/12/2012 06:30:30
+1, but lets open the kubelwagen trunk and see what we can find first.
aaand moreover +1 this :)

But I am actually wondering if that wagen has any fuel...

cat

+1 for examining the Kübelwagen, and I also donate an umlaut.

Ponch

Quote from: cat on Fri 07/12/2012 13:46:08
I also donate an umlaut.

Thanks, Cat. I can never seem to find one when I need one.  :cheesy:

miguel

Working on a RON game!!!!!

WHAM

Sorry guys, been preparing for my UK trip to AdventureX, and am leaving for London tomorrow morning, only to return on the 17th, so no updates.
After that I promise to stop ignoring the AGS forums again, I swears!

-WHAM
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

Well, it's time to stop ignoring the AGS forums, but the method of it might not please everyone.
I've been delaying my projects and starting new ones and now I finally have to accept that I am trying to do too many things at once and some projects need to die in order to retain my sanity.

Yes, as you might have guessed, that means no more Africa Korps. Or youtube videos, probably. And my miniatures will go on hold for a while.

But hey, it's not all doom and gloom for me, a new game project has been started to get me working with AGS again, and this one will be a short one to warm up for more active work in developing He Watches! Look forward to a GiP thread in a few weeks if all goes well, if not, then a bit later than that. :)

Lock me up, scotty!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

Can't we have at least one last image of our little dude (and his ghostly, bandaged buddy) riding off into the sunset in der Kubelwagen, leaving this deadly Scooby Doo mystery in the rear view mirror?  (nod)

Tabata

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 18/12/2012 17:36:58
... one last image of our little dude (and his ghostly, bandaged buddy) riding off into the sunset in der Kübelwagen, leaving this deadly Scooby Doo mystery in the rear view mirror?  (nod)
  +  (a very big) 1

oops - nearly forgot it ...

> enter ... :grin:

Ghost

Quote from: Ponch on Tue 18/12/2012 17:36:58
Can't we have at least one last image of our little dude (and his ghostly, bandaged buddy) riding off into the sunset in der Kubelwagen, leaving this deadly Scooby Doo mystery in the rear view mirror?  (nod)

...with a camel spider waving goodbye!

WHAM

Oh all right, but just because you guys are so awesome!

> Take Helga the stove, steal the kubelwagen and drive off into the deser, into freedom and love

Helga joins you glagly, and the two of you escape your former lives and head off to fulfill your dreams.

OG

What a fuckin cop-out...

JOKING! Looking forward to your new game WHAM! They are always pretty guid (good).

Seriously though  :tongue:

Ponch

It's a twist ending that M. Night would be jealous of. I never saw it coming!  :=

Ghost

Tabata

I loooove happy-endings!

Bonuspoints for Helga  (laugh)

Thank you very much for this very special adventure, WHAM  :kiss:

WHAM

I feel pretty guilty, and I had huge plans for this, but huge plans have usually been a sure sign of doom for me, so perhaps a small project might bring more success. Besides, February MAGS is fast approaching and I aim to make it three for three this yer! :D

selmiak

That was a suprising and unexpected end! ;-D

But I love mysteries, so we will never find out about the aliens that kidnapped all our comrades...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk