Coloring ball: That Place Past the Woods (Winner!)

Started by Kastchey, Tue 30/07/2013 09:16:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Kastchey

We have a tie - Miez and jwalt scored two votes each!

In this case, I declare jwalt the winner for the clever use of the given shape and an interesting idea.
The first prize goes to you, along with the honour of hosting the next (hopefully more successful) coloring ball!

The second prize goes to Miez for his stunningly beautiful futuristic landscape.

Thanks both for participating, and everyone else for votes and comments. See you in the next round!
(and apologies for the horrible slacking on my part, the last two weeks have been a bit more busy than usual..)

jwalt

Thanks. I have a real feeling that more voters would have given Miez the victory; I'm still fascinated with his image.

I'll endeavor to come up with a shape, shortly. This is my first time running one of these, so please let me know if I do anything wrong.

cat

Great entries, both of you. I started to make a picture of a "The Princess and the Pea"-style bed, but then I ran out of time (and inspiration).

Miez

Congrats JWalt! Excellent work :D
It's a shame only 2 people entered this one... curious to see what you come up with next, JWalt.

jwalt

@Adeel, Sunny - You're probably correct, only I got this dire warning when I tried to create a topic. I suspect I had the authorization, since I won, but I was still reluctant to proceed. See what happens when a nOOb gets to run things. Mr. Miez would have done it properly, and his shape would have been well enough crafted that it wouldn't have been open to interpretation. (laugh)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk