Colouring Ball 23 July - 6 August 2012

Started by Intense Degree, Mon 23/07/2012 20:14:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Intense Degree

Inventory Items.

We're all used to combining them with one or more others to make something completely ridiculous which would never work in solving a puzzle! However, this is the land of adventure games and therefore the most tenuous combinations will be the only way to overcome the ridiculous obstacle of choice.

However, this one here really takes the biscuit!

Rules:

1. You must come up with a combination of 2 or more unrelated inventory items which have been somehow joined together to make a combined item which will solve a puzzle in a ridiculous way. Bonus points if you describe the puzzle and use of the item!
2. No limit on number of colours.
3. You may rotate and/or resize.
4. Have fun! (This is mandatory and we have ways of telling!).

Intense Degree

OK, 1 day to go and no entries!

If anyone wants to enter you can pretty much win by doing anything at all in 2 seconds!

Trophies on hold then and I will try and come up with a better idea next time unless anyone is checking in with a lastminute.com entry.

Ponch

Sprinting hard for second place with my Jet Bike!  ;-D

What? Don't look at me like that! A jet bike could be an inventory item!  (wtf)

(The snazzy blue windscreen is actually part of a transparent plastic cake box lid that was cut to fit, not part of the stock jet bike, and is therefore an inventory item that has been added to the jetbike so the player could solve the "drive jetbike through the delicious but stinging cloud of honeybees blocking the road puzzle"!  (nod) Hooray for following the rules!)

Intense Degree

Entries Yay! :cheesy:

Well, it's been another truly epic competition and I therefore declare the winner to be Ponch! :grin:

As it was a real journey and something that all of us will want to tell our grandchildren about, trophies are in the form of "I Was There!" T-Shirts.

1st place: Ponch

2nd place: Frito Master

3rd place: Anyone who witnessed this legendary colouring ball!

Thanks all and I look forward to seeing your new colouring ball Ponch!

Ponch

Goodness, what a hard fought battle against many, many worthy foes. It was the stuff of legend, truly. But like the epic heroes we are, Frito and I emerged from the horde of lesser competitors, unbowed and victorious (just like Gilgamesh and that other guy, whatshisname -- best buddies 4ever!  :cheesy: )

I shall now hide myself away for a few days and try to come up with an entry worthy of this fine t-shirt.  :cool:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk