Sprite Jam: Adventurer Teamwork! (Winner!!!)

Started by Alarconte, Tue 03/06/2008 09:35:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Alarconte

It's possible :D thanks xD

Well, Is near the the end line of the contest.

Anybody comes to participate? There's is no challenge if almost everybody gets a prize :P

And please, write the explanation of the way the team work, It could be usefull to evaluate some prize positions!
"Tiny pixelated boobies are the heart and soul of Castlevania"

Galactic Battlefare Capital Choice Part 1 , finished, releasing soon
GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Nacho

I might enter... Wait till the midnight of the 11th to close...
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Lionmonkey

The Stereotypical programmer (to the left), always equipped with all kinds of stuff scattered around his skin and clothes and his trustful sidekick Coffee Cup (to the right), always full and equipped with a featureless piedestal, venture together to fight the Great Emptyness of the Writer's Block.

Alarconte

Calm, I'll close the contest 12th day, 'bout the night, to favor all kind of world-hour-distinctions and sleep-time-vampires (as me, that normally live in the nigths of Catalonia)

Lionmonkey, Your entry is EXTREMELY original xD

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Nacho

Hello! Here' s my entry!  :D

This is Johnny Cadillac and his old mate, the reliable David Harleyson 1959.
Johnny has moved to his new High School, The Riley High. He likes motorbikes, rock and roll and hot dogs. His love is Hannah, the Cheer leader chief, and he will do anything to get a date with her.

David was saved from a Junkyard by Johnny' s dad, and restored.

Each sprite has been treated per sepparate. 15 colours each, plus two more colours of the aa of the shadow, and the BG colour.

Hope you like it.

(Edit: To be honest I was going to make another human character, but as someone used a vehicle and I was running out of time, I decided to use David as a second character...  :-\)

Alarconte

Anyway there are drawed like two separate sprites, It's suposse they're a Teamwork, And they're two different sprites... I need to see this, the two sprites for separate.

anycase, the bike has will? or at least isn't a unanimated being?

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Nacho

Oh, no problem to show them as a sepparate sprite, that was how they were conceived originally...

And of course David has will... Remember Christine, by Stephen King? Well, David also has a lot of respect and friendship towards his owner, Johnny, and will gladly step into some posh' s foot if he annoys Johnny in some way. David also loves Hannah' s pink Vespa (Piaggina), but he' s too shy to roar his motor in front of her.

Darth Mandarb

Quote from: Nacho on Wed 11/06/2008 12:49:31And of course David has will... Remember Christine, by Stephen King? Well, David also has a lot of respect and friendship towards his owner, Johnny, and will gladly step into some posh' s foot if he annoys Johnny in some way. David also loves Hannah' s pink Vespa (Piaggina), but he' s too shy to roar his motor in front of her.

Maybe it's partially your "spanglish" ... but I think that's just about the cutest thing I've ever read.

Muy bueno mi amigo! :D

Nacho

Hey, I could re-frase that to be 100% accurate in English, but as the judge of this sprite jam is Spanish, I decided to make it in Spanglish, to win extra points! ^_^

Alarconte

Wiiii, here we goes

Comrades, there's is a winner!

The Gold Han & Chewi Statuette goes to...

Jonnhy and David, by Nacho!

The Silver Han & Chewi Statuette goes to...

Wilhelm von Hadenberg and Hindenburg, by Akatosh

and...

The Bronce Han & Chewi Statuette goes to..

SpecialMan and She-Boy, by TwinMoon

Congratulations to the winners, and the winner how make the next round of Sprite Jam, And Thanks to all contestants!

Bye!

GBF CC Part 2, WIP

Nacho

Oh... Thanks... I guess. I was expecting Misj to be much high in the final classification. Anyway, it's ok.

Opening new SJ asap.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk