MAGS 2009-01: (No) Drugs!

Started by Klaus, Thu 01/01/2009 11:58:57

Previous topic - Next topic

ALPHATT

Ryan those look very good. Too good for a MAGS entry? :P
/sig

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Klaus on Sun 25/01/2009 18:51:04
So would a deadline extension of 24 hours be helpful to see some competition here?

Klaus man, I wasn't expecting to see this. 
I was actually trying to whip this all together as fast as I can before I even noticed your post.
Hopefully it can get done within the 24 hour extension.  I'll try my best.

I'm sorry... I can't be of any competition to you Dual.  I'm throwing in the towel.
This is mainly due to the lack of puzzles I had and an unclear ending (I need to start playing more Adventure games :P).  I set my limits too high for a short MAGS game. 
I'd love to upload the progress I have done so far, but honestly I'd rather just sit on this game until it's finished, or use the characters for other projects.

Congratulations Dual.  You are the superior game maker this round.

Dualnames

Ryan save yourself from the mob...

EDIT: Awww..well, that sucks. I recall seeing you working on those backgrounds while we were at stickam..So I'd love a stickamags sort of competition.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Klaus

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Sun 25/01/2009 19:33:48
I'm throwing in the towel.
Okay, a sad situation and I think we all are lost now...  :-\

Congratulations to the winner: Dualnames and Winners don't do Drugs!
I do not say "winner by default": There are some very nice and new ideas
here that make this entry a real number one. Thank you for that game!

bicilotti

Congrats Dual! I hope your round will be less, errr, empty? ;) :P

Dualnames

Aw, so my first MAGS, and I'll say my grandkids I won by default?! :-\

Well, Ryan had concerns about finishing his game on time when we talked about it, but I always had the hope, he'd enter on the last minute. Thanks for the nice comments everyone.. I send Klaus the guidelines... (NO HHGTG BASED COMP I PROMISE), and hopefully it won't be bicilotti.

Surprised that when MAGS hosted themes about drugs and sex, we had winners by default.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 28/01/2009 13:38:41
(NO HHGTG BASED COMP I PROMISE)

My faith in humanity is restored.

THANK YOU

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

So the kid loves Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

IS THAT A CRIME!?  :=

Dualnames

Quote from: ProgZmax on Thu 29/01/2009 12:34:38
So the kid loves Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...

IS THAT A CRIME!?  :=

Let's say I'm sort of obsessed..

kaputtnik

Surprised that when MAGS hosted themes about drugs and sex, we had winners by default.

Then your MAGS topic better not be Rock 'n Roll!
I, object.

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: kaputtnik on Fri 30/01/2009 08:07:49

Then your MAGS topic better not be Rock 'n Roll!

If it is I am SO entering!

Dualnames

I'll just leave you guys guess..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk