November MAGS

Started by magintz, Fri 31/10/2003 18:35:57

Previous topic - Next topic

MrColossal

i just want to say right now that even if he doesn't know it my game is being co created by ghormak because he is so damned helpful and creates amazing things and all i have to do is ask nicely

woo woo

eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

visy (the guy who made Lassi Quest)

I'm in!

So commence being afraid.
Still working on 8-bit stuff, mostly NES and Atari 2600:
http://oldskool.wamma.fi

Paranoia

I'm out....unless ghormak will do mine too :P

Mr_Frisby

I'm in  - and half dun.
My power is Astral projection - does that count?
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Kweepa

No - *everyone* can astrally project.
Right? ... Right?

Steve

PS I am typing this from the bath.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

scotch

My game still has a fair way to go, not impossible I'll finish it in time but it'll be close.. if not I'll just finish it off after mags.

MrColossal

everything scotch said, pretend i wrote it and then sign my name under it

it would look something like this

[quote author=scotchMrColossal link=board=9;threadid=9425;start=60#msg119061 date=1069064611]
My game still has a fair way to go, not impossible I'll finish it in time but it'll be close.. if not I'll just finish it off after mags.

love,

eric
[/quote]
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Lucky

Hmm... Just two weeks left. Should I join the fun?

What the heck, I'm in. ^^

cpage

well then just to be original I refuse to do it :P
thereby reinforcing my motto
<-------

Hinders

I´m out :P don´t have internet or time ::)
----

Vel

Im afraid Im out too, because of two main reasons:
1. I havent got a clear idea of what I'll do, and thus my game would be a major step back after Who wants to live forever.
2. I decided to work on my GK-like game's plot instead.

Anyhow,I will release my game someday. But dont hold your breath.

Mats Berglinn

I'm almost done. I won't give up! I'm gonna make sure I'm done at thursday or at least before voting. I'm not gonna chicken out because time starts to run out.

Minimi

I'm also out of the competition with Narnia Adventure, not because of the time, but because of the fact that I want to make it be a good game. I finished all 12 rooms of what I planned for this mags-entry, but the lame lacks on all sides. I'd rather keep it to myself... and upgrade the graphics and animations.

So... I know I've started lots of projects... but Narnia Adventure will be my big project to work on. I'm looking at my school (9000 students) for someone to help me with the graphics, and I'm at the moment busy with creating the main theme music for the game.

I hope to find someone at school, and if not... then I hope to draw better myself ;) but I'll update the thread in "Production" soon, and give you some more info.

Good luck to all other peeps that DO join the competition!
8) 8) 8)

foz

I`m out too.........

Hold on i was`nt in........

Forget i even spoke.

Czar

Damn Mr_Frisby. I had an idea about a boy locked in his room and he has to watch something on tv. So to do that he needs to use astral projection....
That was pretty much my idea :)
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Ishmael

Was I in or not? Anyway, I got an idea (still), but it's way too ambitious for both, graphics and plot, to complete in seven days... or something like that, is it? I'll put this story up someday, I find it good myself (meaning, it sucks, as you have seen....) and hope I get it to a full story someday... I got sooooo many ambitious projects running... all in state of idea, first lines of story and/or main char drafts/personality/something...

Yeah, something like that, I think... ;D Oh Jumalation....
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mr_Frisby

Fear not Czar - Mine is actually about Lucid dreaming and being able to control dreams to the point of supernatural ability - and not about Astral Projection at all - My bad.
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

Duzz

wow, i was thinking of doing a game about lucid dreaming too, not for mags though.  i've gotta finish my current projects before starting any new ones...
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

Klaus

Quote from: Lucky on Tue 18/11/2003 10:38:32
Hmm... Just two weeks left.

Quote from: TK on Tue 18/11/2003 20:02:42
Anyway, I got an idea (still), but it's way too ambitious for both, graphics and plot, to complete in seven days...

Keep in mind that the deadline for MAGS competitions is the 25th of a month (at least most of the time). So it's just some days to go...

Lucky

Keep in mind that the deadline for MAGS competitions is the 25th of a month (at least most of the time).

Ohh... I guess I'm out then. Shame, I had a pretty nice idea.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk