Release Something! - June 25, 2005 (Release NOW!)

Started by Kinoko, Mon 06/06/2005 11:45:16

Previous topic - Next topic

skw

Ok, it seems it's after the deadline now, but anyway. . . though I searched my hard drives and found some stuff to put here, some older stuff. . . (everything made in MS Paint). Well, take a look:

(Plymouth Fury '58 sprite -- my first and made just for fun)

Never before released ASYLUM (now INSANITY) game stuff:

(Corsair hi-res character design)

(Cursor pack, in order: use, look, talk and wait)

(A few item graphics: rusted blade, personal ID and a piece of broken glass)

Yes, know it's not too much, but that's all. ;)

a.k.a. johnnyspade

Pelican

Woo! My webspace is working again! So, here's my meagre efforts.
Click!

Just some bits of artwork I've been fooling around with for Connie. The background is pretty much a finished product, but I may polish up the sprites. Or then again, maybe not. I'm not much of an artist, so these things take me a while to do. If it takes too long to do the art, its not worth the bother!

Kinoko

There's nothing wrong with posting background sketches. Absolutely ANYTHING game related is fine, even character profiles or plot ideas or pieces of dialogue - whatever! As long as it's game related, and especially if it motvates you to keep going.

Ponch: Yeah, I -really- wanted to put up a demo but the problem is I'm not creating my game in a linear style, I'm doing bits and pieces from all over, so although quite a bit is done, the beginning still has a lot of areas that need work. Although I never intended to release a demo, I've decided it'd be a good idea to get one out so I can get some feedback on the way the game works so I fully intent to have one ready in the near future. I'm working on it as we speak!

=The=Brat=

Nacho

Here it is! It's something I am doing for fun, but I could go on with this... The problem is that I can't do a fangame because it's illegal, but I think I'll make tiles and tiles (like the tiles used in Flashback) for making a tool for all the people who would like to make a game easilly, without releasing it...

I am experimenting it and it makes really easy to make a bg, cutting and paste, 4 minutes as much... Here are some vehicles and some chars... hope you like it:

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Bernie

SimB: Bernie, your game is so addictive, it's just the sort of game I would've liked to make.  What other Fallen Angel games did you make?  I've played a few.

It makes me all warm and fuzzey inside that people like my game. ^^ A Game with a Kitty is my first release ever, and also my only Faind release so far. Next up is Hero Theorem, which I'm currently re-planning a little.

So many great things have been posted. Maybe we can do this one or two times a year in the future? It would be fun~

GarageGothic

A bit late, but I've uploaded some Shadowplay interface screenshots in the games' GiP-thread: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=8237.new#new

Anarcho

This is also a bit late, but what the hell.  This is the opening screen of my upcoming game, "Emily Enough" which should be complete sometime soon...

Kinoko

This game is looking too damn good, Anarcho. Can't wait! The visuals are gorgeous.

DragonRose

Umm... I'm not four days late. Nope. Not me.

I haven't been at the computer that actually has my game stuff on it in the past week. But here it is, just for you, The first three puzzles of Candace Grace: Bard's Blood... written out in prose. I just find it easier to do the planning that way.

Moo.

Edit: And I forgot to mention- large quantities of swearing.  Hooray!
Sssshhhh!!! No sex please, we're British!!- Pumaman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk