Release Something! - June 25, 2005 (Release NOW!)

Started by Kinoko, Mon 06/06/2005 11:45:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Gord10

Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Mozesh

Sounds like a great idea.
I might release a trailer for horror hospital or maybe even a demo, or just what I've made so far. Since I'm not motivated to make new stuff.

Mr_Frisby

What a neat-o Idea - It'll be Xmas in July for every ags'n boy n' girl (except it'll be june).
Hey! All my awesome trophies dissapeared in the year since I was here last. CONSARN_IT! with an underscore!!! I earned dem tings!! Oh well. Hope your Monkey floats.

voh

Perhaps I'll even release something ;) I do have 3-4 unfinished demo's lying around ;)
Still here.

Chicky

ahhh Haddas! Finish that game! I want to know in the lil' mookie guy gets the girl!

D':

voh

I found my second demo evah (about 1 year old now). Fixed up some little things before rarring this version up :P

Tween
Still here.

JudgeDeadd

Here's a demo of my RON game:

Download it here

It's hosted at tripod... hopefully it'll work anyway.

You can't talk to anybody (except for Weirdo), but you can look at, interact with and talk to all things.
You know what they say... no... wait... you don't. What a shame.

scotch

Why are you people linking games now? The idea is for everyone to do it at once...

PsychicHeart

hence the second part of the title: June 25. If you're such a jittery jack to release your game, do it in 'General forum'. No wait, put it in 'In Production'. No wait... oh i don't know what i'm doing.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Kinoko

Yeah, god damnit. You're all fired!

JudgeDeadd

Kinoko, we were used to the fact that we can submit our work before the deadline. We just assumed.
You know what they say... no... wait... you don't. What a shame.

Kinoko

Ubel

Quote from: JudgeDeadd on Thu 09/06/2005 15:34:10
Kinoko, we were used to the fact that we can submit our work before the deadline.

I wasn't. I just wanted to make a revolution!

Tiki

Even so, JudgeDeadd, perhaps it would still be too soon to be releasing unfinished work?...

Anyways, I'll probably be in myself.  At least a screenshot.  Now, for all of us who posted 'I'm in!".. we create new posts when done, rather then edit the original posts, correct?

voh

It was... uhhh... a progress report sort of? Like?

:=
Still here.

Gord10

Lost In The Nightmare - Trailer
http://www.gamersport.net/largo/litntrailer.rar
(Largopredator, thanks for hosting  :) )
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Mozesh

Hot damn, thats a really cool trailer there Ahmet. Can't wait for the game :)

Redwall

It needs some severe spell check and proofreading, though.
aka Nur-ab-sal

"Fixed is not unbroken."

skw

Phew.. exciting trailer! You know how to create a perfect atmosphere of horror, Ahmet.. I'm really interested in this story. Good luck with yer game!

Oh, I have a one question.. Is that music yours? It's cool and reminds me of something.
a.k.a. johnnyspade

Gord10

Thanks :) I will have the game proofreaded before releasing when I finish it.
Edit: I've used the musics of Silent Hill 2 and Resident Evil.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk