September MAGS

Started by Klaus, Wed 01/09/2004 07:56:40

Previous topic - Next topic

AGS-GD

Betrayed by your own Ogres …
Bound to your own ship …
Destined to the very unknown …
[/b]

What happened? Why? How will you save your soul of what is destined to be?
Do you posses the wit and wisdom to prevail over this fantasy adventure?
Play A Tale Of Betrayal now and unveil the answers yourself!

Overall Progress: 100%
Release Date: 27th September
Download: Host needed ... Please if you can help me find a place to host the 3.7MB file contact me ASAP.
http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=detail&id=453

Klaus

Okay, time is up now. This month we have a wide range from easy to difficult riddles, from newcomers to more advanced scripters, from point-and-click to role-playing-styles. Obviously a good topic but also very difficult to decide on who should be the winner in this competition as every entry has its own charm. So let's go.

For voting please visit the MAGS site or make your choice right here:

Dragon Tales by Boris Zdero
Constance the Barbarian by Pelican
Asporia Hidden Threat by CoolBlue-Gord10
A Tale Of Betrayal by AGS-GD
A Magic Stone by Sinitrena

Please vote only once and be sure to have played all games before sending your voice! Good luck to all participants.

BorisZ

When I try to download "A tale of betrayal", I get >>The page you are attempting to access has been removed because it violated Angelfire's Terms of Service.<< message. Is it me or others have the same problem?

Phemar

AGS-GD

Everybody, Zoraphus and BorisZ,

If you want to play A Tale Of Betrayal I'll send it to you by email -it's only 3.7 MB-, send me a PM or an email to rani.hasan@gmail.com containing your email address. And I'll send it right away ...

This is a temporary solution until I -or someone help me- find a good host.

I really hope that everybody would try it!

A Tale Of Betrayal is now available for download at:
http://www.agsforums.com/games.php?action=detail&id=453

Sinitrena

Klaus, please note: I changed the download link for my entry "A magic stone". (Now you don't need to download two zip-files if you want the setup as well) Could you please change it on the MAGS website? The new link is: http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Game/MagicStone.zip
Thanks.

Klaus

Voting time is over now. Unfortunately we have yet another try of cheating here... This isn't nice! Not nice for all participants that do their best, not nice for all that do it the right way in only voting once and finally not nice for me as it means more work in administrating the system.Ã,  >:(

The additional votes were removed and so we got the new result - and a winner that Max and Maggie will tell you in the new Winner Announcement Movie. You may want to download it here (1MB). Sorry for the filesize.

If you better do not want to get the file you can also check out the winner by visiting the MAGS site.
Congratulations to the winner... The new rules will soon be published.

Mats Berglinn

Congratulations AGS-GD!
I wonder what October MAGS rules will be?

AGS-GD

Wooohoooooo I won :)

Thanks everybody for voting for my game, it's really great to see that a lot of people have enjoyed playing A Tale Of Betrayal and even better voted for it :)

Out of all the great and encouraging feedback I got, one review of the game made me extremely happy and that's a review by the great and beloved Geoffkhan creator of Apprentice I and II.

Not only Geoffkhan have played my game! But also said that it's a must-play.

Again, thanks for your votes, and hopefully we'll meet again in a next tale, not necessarily a MAGS entry, maybe a full length game!

I also want to thank Klaus for all of the time and effort he's putting into this, he's just great, and of course C.J. for the wonderful AGS.

I already have sent the rules and guidelines of the October MAGS, it's only a matter of time until Klaus update the MAGS website and create a new MAGS thread for it.

We'll meet again,
Rani a.k.a AGS-GD

Sinitrena

Congratulations AGS-GD. Your entry was great. Of course I hoped I would win, but youre game was very good, so you deserved to win. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk