AGS Colouring Ball 9th Feburary - 20th Feburary THE WINNERS ARE....

Started by YosefZaYoddler, Thu 08/02/2007 02:30:23

Previous topic - Next topic

esper

You said Castlevania, so here in all his glory is the successor of Doctor Abraham Van Helsing, none other than the intrepid vampire slayer Simon Belmont. I think it's, like, 12 colors, but I forgot to count  :P
This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

YosefZaYoddler

It has come to the end of the "Competition"
Thankyou all, who have participated within the event. I would like to say that all entries to this comp have been unique and very difficult to judge. However, "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE"

1st Place: This entry is well conceved by its creator, the first time i saw it, it put a smile on my face and lacked in no area of originality! I present you you
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, -------> COUNT TAFTULA <-------
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã, 
A Fat Vampire, I just love itÃ,  :D

2nd Place: Is awarded to Pablo for his also original Character. Alas i found the connection to the themeing of the event a bit farfetched. But the concept, Yes, is worth alot.
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, -------> FLUFFY PINK, PANTY THING <-------
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

And 3rd Prize: For the dedication and effort put into his whip, YOU SAID IT "none other than the intrepid vampire slayer Simon Belmont" Himself.
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, -------> SIMON BELMONT <-------
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã, 

To First Prize, I award the a gold Head of the Great Vampire Lord "Dracula"Ã,  Ã, 

Everyone else, Thank you again for participating

Jdinky

deadsuperhero

Hey, awesome. Taftula was fun to make.
I'll be sure to start up the next one within the next few days...
The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk