The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric

>If Emma has eaten all the mac n' cheese, give her something to really cry about
(Not a real suggestion)

Am I the only one who's picking up a vibe that Emma and Andrei may have a romantic history, and how horrible it would be to be one of the last two people alive and have the other not know you at all?

WHAM

> Take fuses

You unceremoniously snatch the two working fuses. The conference room falls dark and silent once more.

> Go to Emma's room and replace the top-left fuse that Emma moved and one of the burnt fuses.

You walk back to the control room, and find Emma enjoying her cold meal. She has removed her oxygen mask for the moment. You snap the two fuses you now have into the fuse box, one replacing the lighting fuse Emma moved, and another randomly replacing one of the burnt-out fuses. The fluorescent lighting in the ceiling flickers to life, illuminating the room, adn you can hear the two computer workstations whirr to life. Emma smiles as the lights come back on.

Emma: "Good find! As soon as the computer's are up, I'll try to find some information on how the air recycling systems work and see if I can give us any ideas on how to restore the atmosphere down here."

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

NightHawk

> Go to Lev 2 Offices >Search room.

Deu2000

> Help Emma on the other computer

Ponch

> Eat some of the mac-n-cheese before Emma claims it all for herself!

TomatoesInTheHead

Quote from: Deu2000 on Sat 07/07/2012 14:57:12
+1

I don't want to miss anything she might find (and need our help with), only because we're not in the room.

oraxon

> Do not tell Emma I love her.

WHAM

As Emma begins to concentrate on working on the computer, you pull up a chair and decide to try helping her out.

The computer has booted up to a login window, requesting a username as well as a password.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

NightHawk

> go to the control room on level 1

Ponch

Where are out priorities?!? She's going to eat that mac-n-cheese if we don't!  :=

Ryan Timothy B

> Ask Emma if she has any idea what the username and password could be.

Tabata

> Ask Emma for her ID and password.

She knows about the amnesia, so it will be okay and we can use her access data.

Ryan Timothy B

What if she knew a username and password that had more ability. Your command is too specific and could just limit us to whatever her username is limited to.

NightHawk

Quote from: Ponch on Sun 08/07/2012 22:31:28
Where are out priorities?!? She's going to eat that mac-n-cheese if we don't!  :=
Let her have it we're still carrying a MRE (Meal Ready to Eat).

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Sun 08/07/2012 23:17:07
Emma could probably give our login name off our email address since it's probably login@sealab.gov or something

Fred7162

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Sun 08/07/2012 23:17:07

+1

WHAM

Realizing you have no recollection of your username or password, you decide to ask Emma, who has now replaced her oxygen mask after finishing her meal.

Emma: "Well, you username is probably just 'andreiwin@EUF02.gov', the username part is standard, but I have no idea what your password might be. My password is 'Groke15', but if you login with my account, I'll get thrown out. There's a limit to one login session at a time, per username. I have no idea what anyone else's password might be, either."

Ponch

Here's hoping our password is "password"  :wink:

> Eat a quick bite and tell her I'm going up to search the control room and the offices on level 2. log in as Newell using "marblehornets" as the password.  :cheesy:

Good catch, Tabata!

Tabata

Most people hate to go with different passwords, so how about trying to get access via Newell's ID and the same password we had already ... ?
Emma knew him, so she will know his e-mail adress.     

NightHawk

> ask Emma about the temporary password reset procedure

Fred7162

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 09/07/2012 17:06:57

> Eat a quick bite and tell her I'm going up to search the control room and the offices on level 2. log in as Newell using "marblehornets" as the password.  :cheesy:

+1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk