The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

selmiak

Ponch

Quote from: selmiak on Sat 17/09/2011 22:53:10
> panic

> panic QUIETLY (there might be cannibals around)  8)

WHAM

-----

> panic

The danger you are probably in dawns upon you and your nerves crack. You toss the pool cue aside and flail your arms, letting out a panicked cry as you dash around the room, flipping the hell out!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

> panic QUIETLY

It dawns upon you that whoever has been doing the shooting and... eating people!? My God, they are EATING PEOPLE!!! AND THEY MIGHT STILL BE AROUND! You stifle your horrified screams and continue to flail around in a silent panic.

Your NERVES -bar has suffered a minor decrease due to the panicked state you are now in. Who knows what will happen if your nerves fail completely?

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ponch

There's a nerves meter?! Oh God, I hope there's not a bladder meter too!

> Regain calm. Meditate and think back to when we were eating mini pizzas and times were better. Pick up cue.

WHAM

Quote from: Ponch ++ on Sat 17/09/2011 23:32:49
There's a nerves meter?! Oh God, I hope there's not a bladder meter too!

Oh there might be all sorts of bars, it's all about triggering them under the right circumstances. I'll try to post the next turn tomorrow, good night gentlemen!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

WHAM

-----

> Regain calm. Meditate and think back to when we were eating mini pizzas and times were better. Pick up cue.

You grab the pool que, your only friend in this cruel world, and clasp it tightly in your hands. You regain your calm, and meditate, thinking back to the only happy memory you have at the moment.

Man, those were some tasty hot pockets!

Your NERVES recover slightly.

selmiak

> open cupboard to the left and pray for a scuba gear.

Ponch

This is not the time to panic, people! We are in danger of eventually drowning... possibly.

Look, while we're dreaming of hot pockets and cannibals, something ominous and possibly fatal is going on somewhere. So we have to act!

> Take a deep breath. Recall earlier escapades in Residential Green. Make map of same.

Boom. Done.

Take a look. We came up from the sewer (where our gangster friend has probably drowned -- if we're lucky. Otherwise, he's hell bent on revenge) into the kitchen. Everywhere we've been since then has dead ended. There's only one door we haven't been through yet, and we're standing right next to it. So we either wait here to drown (possibly) or get our shoes and socks wet (very likely -- and that's a damn unpleasant way to go through rest of the day), or we go through the mystery door.

Surely this sort of calm, reasoned thinking is the kind of thing that will restore a few more nerves points, right? ;)

WHAM

Oh Ponch, how I love you for making that map!  :)
I'll post responses to both queued action later tonight.

WHAM

-----

> Open cupboard to the left and pray for a scuba gear

You prepare to open the cupboard. You also make a mental map of your previous exploration and deduce that this MUST be the right way out. You feel proud of yourself and the impending progress allows your NERVES to recover slightly.

CRAP!

You appear to have opened a dry foods storage cabinet. This is a dead end too...
You NERVES drop again, as your mental map cements the fact that you are indeed trapped with NO HOPE of escape!

Or are you?

THINK! THINK! THINK!

Ponch

Sigh. All that map making for nothing.  :P

> Look for chocolate or snack cakes.

We could probably use a sugar boost.

Scratch that. This is a commercial kitchen. There isn't a commercial kitchen in the world without a first aid kit!

> Search cabinets and cupboards for first aid kit.

selmiak

> go back to elevator door in pool (the game, not the puddle on the ground) room and open it with the cue

WHAM

-----

> Search cabinets and cupboards for first aid kit.

You open each and every single one of the cabinets in the kitchen. You find a wide assortment of pots, pans, utensils, plates, glasses, towels and dry and canned foodstuffs. Finally, under the sink, you find a small green metal box that, according to the label, is a "Fist aid kit". What a strange label.

You open the metal box and find that someone has used most of the equipment withing, but the following items still remain:
- Small scissors
- Small tweezers
- A small assortment of gauze and bandages
- A latex glove
- 3 band-aids
- A condom

With your newfound wealth of items you decide not to head for the pool room just yet.

TomatoesInTheHead

> GET TOWEL (you can wear it as a belt so it doesn't add to your inventory)

WHAM

There are a few dish towels in the cabinets, but unfortunately you are already wearing a BELT in your BELT SLOT.
Would you like to replace the LEATHER BELT with a DISH TOWEL?

Tuomas

WHAM

Quote from: Tuomas on Wed 21/09/2011 18:13:21
This shit still running? ._.

Care to elaborate that "shit" part, good Sir? This is an adventure game, you see!

Bogdan

First of all, s*it doesn't have legs, so it can't run!
Second, of course, this is not shit. Don't be rude you will make some people sad. :(
(Now I understand you are jealous or something, but it's not worth it!)

>Read that text that is hanged on the wall(next to the clock).

Ponch

Hey! I like this shit! This shit is entertaining to me. If this shit is not your sort of shit, then there is plenty of other shit to be found out there. Shit, dude. Some people say the internet is nothing but shit. But that doesn't mean you have to shit on other people's fun.  ::)

Shit.

==================

> Get rid of glass in pockets. Take scissors & condom. Use band-aids where needed. Put on latex glove.

Tuomas

I mean shit as in matter, not as in badly done matter, so it was supposed to be in no way offensive but merely some jive-talk from the hood.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk