The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

NightHawk

fair enough

>turn off the main

WHAM

> Grab chips

You scoop up the small white plastic chips into your palm and examine them. Each of the chips appears to have no other means of connecting to the fuses, save for a single metal wire. On all of the chips, this metal wire appears to have melted, leaving behind only a tiny blackened stump.

You pocket the chips.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Ryan Timothy B

So.. does that mean the chips are useless and cannot be fixed?

Deu2000

Maybe. But we can use the structure ;)

NightHawk

> Take small components

Ryan Timothy B

> Use key on cabinet.  just in case

WHAM

> Take small components

You look over on the floor. It appears that the small plastic box that has fallen on the floor contained some sort of old-looking micro chips. You have no idea what they do or what sort of machinery they belong in, but you pocket a handful of them off the floor anyway.

Your pockets are now full, you cannot carry any more items.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Frodo

Since the fuses are burnt out, and therefore useless, I think we should drop them.

> Put fuses down on table.

selmiak

hey, we are also still carrying emmas oxygen bottle. It's good to know how much she has left, but we are not actually carrying it!

WHAM

Quote from: selmiak on Mon 18/06/2012 00:41:17
hey, we are also still carrying emmas oxygen bottle. It's good to know how much she has left, but we are not actually carrying it!

Ehem... There are now 3 oxygen bottles in play, yours (equipped), Emma's, and a third spare tank you found in the control room.

selmiak

my bad, I thought the E on the one bottle is for emma...

WHAM

Nope, "E" = Equipped
Then again, it might have made sense for me to explain this stuff, but I think it's more interesting when the players don't know everything. ;)

Frodo

So what does the 'A' on the key mean?   :cool:

WHAM

Quote from: Frodo on Mon 18/06/2012 13:47:07
So what does the 'A' on the key mean?   :cool:

Now that you ask, I simply added it as an identifier, so that the key can be identified as "Key A" even if it leaves the player's posession. Further keys that might be collected will receive designations B, C, D and so forth until I run out of the alphabet or keys.

WHAM

> Put fuses down on table

You decide to have a slight spring-cleaning of your pockets, and dump the burnt-out fuses onto the tabletop.

NightHawk

> Go to break room. >Search Drawers & Cupboards.

Ryan Timothy B

Quote from: Ryan Timothy on Sun 17/06/2012 02:40:10
> Use key on cabinet.  just in case
One last time before you leave this room.

WHAM

> Go to break room. >Search Drawers & Cupboards.

You decide to leave the maintenance room for now, and instead search for a snack in the break room. You rummage around the cabinets and discover big blue cups, plates, dinnerware, pots, pans, instant coffee powders of several sorts, and several small cans of different dried foodstuffs, such as dried fruit, dried meals and soups.

Frodo

Hmm, the cans of foodstuff might be useful to take with us... but we need a way to open them.

> Look for can opener.

oraxon

MacGyver once improvised a fuse out of a foil wrapper from his chewing gum. Maybe something small & metallic here?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk