The fall of European Undersea Facility 02 [FINISHED]

Started by WHAM, Sat 06/08/2011 22:02:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Deu2000

Wham look at your post and find the error

WHAM

I see no error... anymore...
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Frodo

WHAM

> Open fusebox

You open up the fusebox, which looks perhaps even more barren than the others. Only one fuse is in place and even it appears to be burnt.

Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

NightHawk

>drink juice >recycle juice can

Ryan Timothy B

oraxon

I think there are more rooms on this level. Office, Conf 1 and Conf 2.
After our juice break, may I suggest - Enter Office?

WHAM

> Drink juice

Feeling a little parched you poke the plastic straw into the apple juice can and happily slurp away.
The taste is synthetic and you might call it "well preserved", but the liquid manages to quench your thirst.

> Recycle juice can

Trying to make up for your loss of karma, which you incurred with your cup-crashing shenanigans, you recycle the juice can.
Oh look at you, aren't you a good little boyscout now?

TomatoesInTheHead

Is that yellow thing on the closed door of the left cupboard a post-it note?
If so:
> read post-it note
If not: execute command below this one

shirt

WHAM

> Read post-it note

A cold chill runs down your spine as you read the small yellow note posted on the cupboard door:
QuoteTouch the tower of cups and I WILL kill you! -T

Ryan Timothy B

> Take blue sticky tack
It'll be the most useful item yet. ;)

WHAM

> Take blue sticky tack
You climb up onto a chair to reach up and snatch all the visible pieces of the blue sticky-tack. You manage to gather a small ball of the sticky substance, which you store in your pocket.
You worry the sticky-tack might gather link in there, though...

Ponch

> replace burned out fuse

If that goes well, we can try to replace the rest of the missing ones.

WHAM

Quote from: Ponch on Mon 02/07/2012 05:36:20
> replace burned out fuse

If that goes well, we can try to replace the rest of the missing ones.

Unable to comply.
Replace fuse with what?

Ponch

Whoops. I forgot what we were carrying. I thought those 11 doo dads were fuses. I forgot we dumped the fuses back when we cleaned out our inventory.

My fault. Carry on.

NightHawk

> Move to Emma. > Give Emma Mac'n'Cheese, Veggie mix, and can opener.

WHAM

> Move to Emma.

You decide it's time to get back to Emma and check up on her situation. You head back upstairs and enter the control room.
The rooms seems somewhat darker than before, and Emma appears to be intently studying the panel on the wall, on which several red LED light have become illuminated since your last visit.

Emma: "Hey Andrei, did you find anything useful? Fuses maybe, we seem to be running low on those..."

> Give Emma Mac'n'Cheese, Veggie mix, and can opener.

You: "Even better than fuses!"
You unload the riches in your pockets onto the table, where Emma examines them curiously. You place down the cans of Mac&Cheese and Veggie Mix, as well as the can opener and smile gleefully under your mask.
Emma looks at you for a minute, clearly unsure if this is some sort of joke, but within seconds her facial expression softens.

Emma: "Well, if we're going to choke down here, we might as well do it while fed. Too bad we don't have anything to heat these with. Gimme a minute and I'll get these open..."

Deu2000

NightHawk

> Move to conference room. > Take good fuses.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk