Fortnightly Writing Competition - Road Trip! =WINNER ANNOUCED=

Started by Ponch, Thu 12/01/2012 17:30:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch

Quote from: Sane Co. on Sun 22/01/2012 20:01:54
Sorry it's so long, I couldn't stop writing.

Nothing to apologize for. There's no rule for how short or long a story can be.

That's three entries so far. Still a few days left. Anyone else want one of those decorative trophies? Come on. Don't be shy. Get one of those trophies for your sig  file and you'll be the envy of all your friends.  8)

Sane Co.

Come on, one more day left, anyone else want a chance at those trophies? It's getting lonely with only three entries :( >:(

Ponch

Quote from: Sane Co. on Wed 25/01/2012 17:47:28
Come on, one more day left, anyone else want a chance at those trophies? It's getting lonely with only three entries :( >:(

This man speaks the truth! Let's get those last minute entries in.  :)

Sane Co.

Come on, only a few more hours, WE NEED MORE ENTRIES!
Is anyone going to add the entry they promised?

Ekeko

I'm sorry, but I can't come up with a good story and I'm also working for the MAGS too...  :-\
Maybe next time...   ;D

Ponch

And that's it. Time to vote. The names on the ballot are:

Sane Co. 2 Days A Pawn
monkey_05-06 The Totally True Tale of Ben304
CaptainD Oceanspirit LoveChild

Cast your votes, AGSers.  8)

Ghost

I casteth my teh votes for CaptainD. Verily, indeed.
(I liked monkey's story a lot, too, but I can't support wanton cruelty to game designers  ;) )

CaptainD

I vote for Monkey's "The Totally True Tale of Ben304" - only partially because it's totally true.

Hey, all 3 of us mention Ponch?!  :o

Sane Co.

Dualnames

I'm an ass for not entering this one. I'm giving you my vote for monkey_05_06 and the promise to enter the next one.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ponch

And the polls are closed!

In first place: monkey_05_06

Right on his bumper in second place: CaptainD

And trucking along in third place: SaneCo.

Well done, everyone. I hope you'll display these trophies with pride.  8)

Take it away, Mr. Monkey!

monkey0506

Ah dang...I was meaning to get back here and cast my vote. Well, I guess for what it's worth I was gonna vote for Ponch's pitch for this fortnight's compy. It was fun and flashy. :=

And I can't see my trophy here at work!  :-[ Guess I should go open the new thread!

Ponch

You can't vote for me. I didn't write a story.  ;)

Anyone else having troubles seeing their trophies?  ???

monkey0506

Sorry, I didn't think to mention my work's firewall filters out any sites that have stuff like "Games" etc. in their meta tags...or something. I can access, for example, http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ but I cannot access http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/

I always wanted one of those classy old VW vans.* :=

*Yes, only for the sake of doing a Little Miss Sunshine reenactment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk