Quest For Yeti

Started by Shoo, Mon 24/12/2007 05:12:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoo

Update! I've made some improvements to the game and uploaded v2.0. It's on the same game page linked to below. More polish, more clues, more animations, more walkthroughs, same great taste!

Here is the bold adventure of fearless Sir Thaddeus Franzibold Cromwell III, the brave soul who dares track down the terrifying Abominable Snowman! Marvel at such feats of astonishment! Gasp at never-before-seen thrills and chills! Live the Quest! Quest for Yeti.

download it here:
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/games.php?action=detail&id=972

Shoo.

i k a r i

That's the coolest looking character design I've ever seen in an AGS game  ;D
And his name is great too, Im downloading this right now  ;D
QuoteWell, one think is not liking him, and the other is making humour of the retarder people!
Nacho speaking of Bush.

GreenBoy

I love the style.  Downloading now... :D

Gamer_V

That was a fun little game. Loved the ending.  ;D Looking forward to more! ;)

Vlad

That was fun! And funny. The ending was unexpected yet hilarious, it's incredible what a few frames of animation can do. Make more!

JimmyShelter

Fun game. Could use some more polish, though.

Galen

I found myself unable to enter a name to the save files.
Or to progress past the cave or boulder or fishing hole for that matter (have rod, compass and empty lamp).

ciborium

Maybe next game you will have the items disappear from your inventory when used.

The Ivy

Very nice little game! I enjoyed your slightly cynical sense of humour. The ending was surprising and funny as well. :)

neoen

Quote from: Crazy on Sat 29/12/2007 19:30:50
Or to progress past the cave or boulder or fishing hole for that matter (have rod, compass and empty lamp).
Spoiler
You have to fish with fishing rod in the sea (only in the upper part of the sea screen).
[close]

Galen

Oh. I was so locked on that hole in the ice I never thought of that.

Indie Boy

Small bug, I walked back into the 1st playable room and I'm now stuck in the bottom left corner behind the trees.  I'll just start again, but i thought I would at least report it.

EDIT: Just completed it :D Nice little game!
I won't use this login.
Try IndieBoy instead

Fyntax

Cool game, the ending was hilarious!

tod

hi

I'm stuck in cave.
there is only a map, but what to do with it.

Shoo

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone.

For those that are stuck, or have found bugs, I appreciate the feedback, and I've uploaded a new and improved v2.0 for download on the same game page linked to above. Bugs are fixed, Polish was added, and a COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH (!!!) was included in the zip folder.
Shoo.

tod

hi

I'm still stuck in cave

map is telling me to go South, East, East, North from that location.

but this is imposible, because I cant walk two screens east

Galen

Quote from: tod on Tue 01/01/2008 14:38:26
hi

I'm still stuck in cave

map is telling me to go South, East, East, North from that location.

but this is imposible, because I cant walk two screens east

Move in the directions it tells you too. Regardless of what you'd think. It isn't
Spoiler
really a map of the cave, it's directions.
[close]

Leon

Cute little game. I love the simplicity of the characters. The music becomes annoying though.

I found a typo while entering the cave without a lamp: I not going in there....

Also made a walkthrough as usual. Curious what the next will be.
Ultimate Game Solutions - Because there is a solution for everything

Dualnames

Leon... stop making walkthroughs.. ;D
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Monsieur OUXX

About the compass and the map:
Spoiler
I that all this "compare the compass with the map"stuff is confusing... I understood with the map only, but hesitated to go S,E,E,N because of the compass! I thought I had to find some combination between the compass directions and the map directions...
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk