Spoiler
use your kitchenÃ,  ;D
[close]
* N3TGraph airguitars!

theone123456

ahh...im still stuck with rosa not talking to nishanti

theone654321

Dave Gilbert

Did you look at everything in your inventory?  There's something you need to do before speaking to Nish.

theone12346532

Queen Kara

When was the second part supposed to be out , again?
I hadn't played the game in a long time and just did , forgot how cool it was....sooo...as you can probably guess , I can't wait to play the next part. 
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Darcness

Yeah, I can't wait for part 2 either. Things were just starting to get real interesting in the first game when it suddenly ended! I need to know how the story continues, darnit!

Free the Floopians, Our first commercial indie game.

Dave Gilbert

The game is being worked on, albeit in a different form. 
Read this:

http://www.davelgil.com/games/interview.pdf

2ma2

Wow!

That's it.. simply wow. No, not really, curse thee for cutting it off when it was getting somewhere!

Adoring characters, and a storyline that got me from the start. The graphics are well made, and albeit some character seemed inapropriatly cartoony at first, it redeemed itself through characterisation later.

Two thumbs up!

BerserkerTails

Hey guys. I just got an email from Dave, he sent it out to all the people working on the new Bestowers of Eternity. Seems with all the success of "Two of a Kind", some professional adventure makers (Not allowed to disclose who) have contacted him to write a professional adventure game.

With this being said, he is no longer working on Bestowers of Eternity. From the email:

QuoteI'm glad for all the hard work you all put into the BoE. Unforunately, due to a exclusivity clause with the company, I can no longer work on it. After much consideration, I've decided to cancel the project completely. I know this may come as a surprise, but I do appreciate all the work you guys did. The game really was looking good.

If things don't work out, rest assured that BoE will be started again, and you're all first on my contact list. Hey, who knows, maybe if things work out with the company, I'll be able to make Bestowers of Eternity professionally!

A sad message indeed to everyone awaiting the game, and for us who were actually working on the game (Believe me, it was excellent). Just thought that I should post this, considering Dave has gone out to celebrate and won't be able to post until much later (IE: When he sobers up, haha).

Good luck in your new game, whatever it may be Dave!
I make music.

Bartimaeus

Ag noooo men!
Aaaarg! THAT IS JUST NOT DONE!!!
>:(

EDIT: Wait a second... I smell April fools...
~The more adventures I go on, the more sand I get in my shoes

AGA

This is genuine. I've spoken to Dave regarding this a few times over the past few weeks.

Wogoat

I don't know anything about this other exclusive project.  But Dave has been speaking of putting BoE on hiatus for quite some time now.  I never really gave it much consideration until we all got that e-mail.

Tis a sad day, I guess I'll have to go back to updating Reality sprites.

-Matt
------------------------------------
It's Gravy!

Kweepa

Since it's no longer April Fool's day (in yabb time) I think we can safely call *bluff*.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: SteveMcCrea on Sat 02/04/2005 01:19:14
Since it's no longer April Fool's day (in yabb time) I think we can safely call *bluff*.

Rubbish!  Here are three screenshots from the game:

sergiocornaga

How can there possibly be ingame screenshots if you've only just been contacted to WRITE the game? Answer me that, Dave!

Dave Gilbert

Huw Dawson

Post created from the twisted mind of Huw Dawson.
Not suitible for under-3's due to small parts.
Contents may vary.

Dave Gilbert

Picture number one - a curved piece of metal, commonly known as a HOOK

Picture number two - a length of string, also refered to as a LINE

Picture number three - A small weighted object used for fishing, known in nautical circles as a SINKER

If you don't get it by now, you're not going to. :)

BerserkerTails

Wow... And here I thought you just randomly grabbed images from a Google Image search, haha. That's pretty creative, Dave!
I make music.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk