Bestowers of Eternity

Started by Dave Gilbert, Sat 04/10/2003 23:38:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Ocean_of_Darkness

Were you saying that we'll have to pay for part 2? god****it.
Im all for makeing profit from ags games but do you really need to do it with a game that you already gave out the first part for free?

Dave Gilbert

Well it won't be part two you're paying for, but rather the complete game.  It will be redone from scratch at what I hope will be a professional level.  Of course, this is a WHILE away.  If this first project doesn't get off the ground, I'll just continue BoE as I originally planned.

Blessed

I don't care how much it costs!! Lolz, but anyhoo I'm lovin' it so far (Stuck on Day 2). The characters and storyline are quite fascinating. Great job. :)

-

I played it and I solved it. That`s a great and fascinating plot. Very nice!

How many parts do you want to do?

Dave Gilbert

Wow.  Thanks for bringing this thread back from the ashes.

The commercial release will have only one part, that being the full and complete game.

-

Quote from: Dave Gilbert on Mon 02/08/2004 19:02:08
Wow.Ã,  Thanks for bringing this thread back from the ashes.

The commercial release will have only one part, that being the full and complete game.

hm... I`ve read the thread a bit better now... I didn`t know that you wanted to make it commercial... but if you think this is necessary, do it so.  (I will see later, if I am able to buy it than!  ;) )

Mephistophilis

hey AGS needs to make more commercial games, one isn't enough.
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

BerserkerTails

I know I'd definatley buy it, if it were commercial! Dave's work is amazing, especially on BoE.
I make music.

Athirwen

Ok, I just played the game, took me about 3 hours. Loved every moment, and I'm intrigued as to what's going to happen next. Thanks for a great game :)

flinnt

Great game! Although whenever i click up the photo of the girl, i cant exit out of it. Everytime i click 'exit' it just flashes and the screen sticks.....is this a bug ?
Do not look to where you fell, but to where you slipped......

flinnt

Never mind - finished the game. Very, very good. Can't wait for part 2!
Do not look to where you fell, but to where you slipped......

fankid

Quote from: Minimi on Mon 06/10/2003 15:23:55
Quote from: minataure on Mon 06/10/2003 12:35:08
Great game! I'd like some help though.
Spoiler
I've search the doctor's files and used the whistle on the dog but I don't know what to do when the artist walks towards the dog, or with what I've found in the files.
[close]

Spoiler

open your notebook, and click with the "2 to heaven" on the book. Now you can do something else when the artist shouts at the dog and the lady!
[close]
Er, can someone help me:
Spoiler
I didnt got that tip, cos i cant click during the shouting, but clicking afterwards or before in everything usng "2 for heaven" does nothing:( anyone ca help?
[close]

UP

Quote from: fankid on Fri 20/08/2004 22:49:59
Quote from: Minimi on Mon 06/10/2003 15:23:55
Quote from: minataure on Mon 06/10/2003 12:35:08
Great game! I'd like some help though.
Spoiler
I've search the doctor's files and used the whistle on the dog but I don't know what to do when the artist walks towards the dog, or with what I've found in the files.
[close]

Spoiler

open your notebook, and click with the "2 to heaven" on the book. Now you can do something else when the artist shouts at the dog and the lady!
[close]
Er, can someone help me:
Spoiler
I didnt got that tip, cos i cant click during the shouting, but clicking afterwards or before in everything usng "2 for heaven" does nothing:( anyone ca help?
[close]
Spoiler
So did you already use it on the other book?
[close]

SGK

i need help:
Spoiler
hum, thx to notyet, i passed that part where i was stuck also, but now im stuck again: ive put all the ingredients in the bowl/recipe thing. She says its ready. how do i eat it/use it? or what should i do now?
[close]
Perils of Poom rules! Therefore i want a sequel!

for the ones that finished 7days,check this;D

Dave Gilbert

Quote from: SGK on Wed 25/08/2004 23:42:12
i need help:
Spoiler
hum, thanks to notyet, i passed that part where i was stuck also, but now I'm stuck again: ive put all the ingredients in the bowl/recipe thing. She says its ready. how do i eat it/use it? or what should i do now?
[close]

answer:

Spoiler

Don't you remember what the receipe is for?Ã,  Read the library book and the description of the recipe again.
[close]

SGK

duh! i feel so stupid :P

i finished the game, and its great, really great.  hope to see the sequel soon. At last a game that shows spirits and stuff seriously ::)
Perils of Poom rules! Therefore i want a sequel!

for the ones that finished 7days,check this;D

Kinoko

Wow, I just played this for the first time and

I HATE YOU! WHY DID THE GAME STOP HALF-WAY?!

*ahem* Sorry, I'm over it.  What a fabulous game! Congratulations on the awards, you deserve them. When it the full version due? I should probably check the GiP forum actually.

The game was... well, everyone's already said it, I'm sure you know. I'm dying to see the rest ^_^

Nansober

Loved the game and story line as well can hardly wait for part two

Vaz

Great story. Too bad it ends like Kill Bill vol. 1, just when the whole thing was starting to get damn intriguing  :(

Nice artwork too, the characters look a bit too stiff to me (they seem they've had a broom for lunch ;)), the backgrounds look nice, what else can I say? I thought it would have been longer, please Dave don't let us wait for too long for part 2!

ras_maxim

Just downloaded it

Mysterious game, a lot of texts, like in Fallout!

Spoiler
I am stuck on day 2, I have book flower lemon and photo. Please tell how to get other ingridients
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk