Chick Chaser

Started by aussie, Wed 17/08/2005 21:52:03

Previous topic - Next topic

scourge

Liked your game, especially the graphics! Great game.

Dexter

LOVED the game bud, it's not often I find a game like that, in which I don't stop playing till I finish the game.

Great work, I wish there could be a sequel but I think we've said all we can with the first one.

PsychicHeart

Bragging Rights awarded to aussie!
I Like the Leisure Suit Larry idea mixed with Secret of MI,
and in some aspects like pure gameplay and graphics, kicks their respective asses!!
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

if_ur_punk_say_W0ot

I LOVE THIS GAME! Its just im having problems with muscle dude....when i try to use the pin harpoon thing with him it says something like "if he sees me coming up to him with timber he will probaly kill me"

Could someone please provide help for me? SOON! ???

scourge

here's chick chaser's hints and tips thread , if_ur_punk_say_WOot :)

http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=22283.0

if_ur_punk_say_W0ot

IM BACK!!!! :D and i still need help....lol. When i do the whole treasure room thing i dont have the option to say "its not my fault i fell in love with you, you tripped me." all i can say is something about spleans and something about bathroom issues....lol. PLEASE HELP ME!....again.

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

ali5598

??? How d'you get the locker open?? The code won't come up!!Ã,  ???

Mordalles

Quote from: ali5598 on Sat 18/03/2006 20:30:22
??? How d'you get the locker open?? The code won't come up!!Ã,  ???

follow the links in the post just above yours.Ã,  ;) there are a lot of hints and answers there.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

kondorito

Hi everybody, Im kinda new to this board, and Im currently playing Chick Chaser, wich by the way its an awesome game... Im trying to play it without the walkthrough, and so far Im doing fine...
BUT there's a problem... Im at the bar (the entrance of the disco, the part where Mahatma takes off with "the love of my life") and I already talked to Roderick and the lady with dubious morals, I think I have already done everything possible, so I want to get out of there, but everytime I go away, a car runs me over... I keep loading the file and walking and it keeps killing me... I have already walked around the entrance to make some time, but when I try to walk out the car kills me... What can I do?????
Thanx in advance!!

Khris

First of all, don't dig up old threads.
Search the Hints and tips forum for threads about the game, there are probably at least five of them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk