EGA FaceMaker3000

Started by newwaveburritos, Fri 08/09/2023 06:14:33

Previous topic - Next topic

newwaveburritos

Fooling around a bit and I created an portrait generator.  I'm using it for another project but it's fun enough on its own to slap it up on itch.  If you come up with a cool one post it!  There is not good way to extract it though lol.  Anyway, there's a couple of Easter eggs.  You can make an EGA portrait of several quasi-famous people if you click around.  Press "M" to enable to cursor if you're not on mobile and if you are on mobile I'm sorry it's so insanely tiny.  I'll add the boy version to this thread when I finish it if that's allowed.  It's all the same thing after all.

EGA FaceMaker 3000

Some generated faces that more or less resemble what you can make:

RootBound

This looks like lots of fun! Will definitely try it out.  :)
They/them. Here are some of my games:

heltenjon

This was fun. And while visiting your Itch page, I also tried out your efforts to try it out in a game, too. Cool and fun game mechanics!

I even noticed the statue from your background blitz entry, so I guess I now either know whose building that was, or where he stole it from.  :-D 

newwaveburritos

Quote from: heltenjon on Sun 24/09/2023 04:29:37This was fun. And while visiting your Itch page, I also tried out your efforts to try it out in a game, too. Cool and fun game mechanics!

I even noticed the statue from your background blitz entry, so I guess I now either know whose building that was, or where he stole it from.  :-D 

Oh dang that was supposed to be hidden!! At least until the jam it's intended for us over lol. Well, try again in six hours if you like and you can play the "finished" version. 

RootBound

Tried it out in the browser and was impressed with number of possibilities. Faces are very difficult for me to draw, so kudos.

Two problems, unfortunately - running firefox on Windows 10, I got no cursor visible. Could still click the buttons though. Second problem is the "random" button seemed to do nothing.
They/them. Here are some of my games:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk