Started by Indosity, Mon 28/09/2009 04:08:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Calin Leafshade

Indosity

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 03/10/2009 18:43:03
What the fuck is this thread all the fucking fuck about, is what i'm fucking wondering and why in the name of fuck, hasn't a certain fucking someone fuckin'locked it already??

To calm the fuck down, please stop this non-sense now, I lost half my brain cells reading this thread..that's ouch there.

The swearing makes you sound like a "real man". (SARCASM)
If thread bothers you so much, then why do you continue reading?

Gilbert

This thread has been getting ridiculous now (not that it wasn't from the beginning :P). I'll ask for it to be locked.

MrColossal

Hey Indosity,

Had to lock this thread, sorry. Apparently some people can't help themselves when they see a thread they feel they can shit on so you got a lot of shit in your thread.

Also, if you don't have anything completed to upload it doesn't belong in this forum. If you have a SIGNIFICANT amount of work done, post a Games in Production thread after checking out this handy guide: http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/yabb/index.php?topic=1987.0

Your sprites are neat looking and I hope you continue with the game. If you have any questions on why this was locked go ahead and PM me.

Thanks.
Eric
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk