Just Another Point n Click Adventure

Started by CMonkey, Thu 30/01/2003 01:44:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickstrike

"You know something people,  I'm not black, but there's a whole buncha times I wish I could say 'I'm not white'"-Frank Zappa, "Trouble Every Day"

Neole

Hey, enjoyable game! I likee!

Spoiler

try using hook thing somewhere in the bathroom
[close]

Spoiler

where do I get batteries for alistair's torch?
[close]

CMonkey

If you...

Spoiler
open the remote, he will take the batteries out
[close]
Andrew

Boise_Gal

Hi! I LOVE this game.  It's really fun... But I'm stuck!
Spoiler
I got the towel out of the laundry shoot, but I don't know what to do next. I've clicked on everything!!
[close]

Neole

I managed to solve the batteries part myself. Only..

Spoiler

I think he wouldnt take the battery out till I used the remote on the TV, which was why I didnt get it at first. Did you scrip it like that?

I'm on part 3 now.. car keys!
[close]

Boise_Gal
Spoiler

What were you looking for the towel for in the first place?? You gotta dry the wet floor downstairs with it so you can go down.
[close]

I love the dialogs in the game - funny!

Boise_Gal

Ok, I must have missed something.....  
Spoiler
 I didn't know the floor downstairs was wet... I definately missed something somewhere!  Is there a walkthrough for this game yet, because I'm really not sure what questions to ask!
[close]

CMonkey

It should be obvious the floor is wet the first time you go downstairs. If it isn't going down a couple more times will make it more clear, the more you do it, the more outline you can get of what you have to get to get past the stairs bit.

There's no walkthrough yet, i think there's enough clues in there without it. Am i wrong??

If no-ones completed it in like a month i guess i'll put a walkthrough out, but i don't want people to just take the easy way, and use a walkthrough, they'll miss half the work i put into the game
Andrew

Timosity

This game looks really cool, I just started it, Ive got to stage 2, I don't need any hints yet, but we'll see

Barcik

Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Boise_Gal

OK.. so I'm retarded and I couldn't get him to go downstairs... I must not have been clicking in the right spot.... ANYWAY..... I'm stuck again :-)

Spoiler
Ok, I got the torch and put the batteries in it.  I opened the garbage on the side of the house.  I've talked to everybody..... and now I'm just wandering around...  What next??
[close]

CMonkey

Spoiler
You have to get Catherine off the phone so you can ring the Treasure Hunter Hotline and enter Andrew in the competition.

For starters you want to get rid of Max, blocking under the house. (because if there's something stopping you getting under there you should want to get under there)

If you use the pocket knife on the garbage bag in the bin and try to get the bone (3 times) you can use it on max to get rid of him.
[close]
Andrew

Timosity

Damn, I finally got stuck, I probably just need a clear head tomorrow but I'll ask for one hint.

Spoiler
I can't find the scrubbing brush, Alistair told me it should be somewhere I think a scrubbing brush could be, and couldn't get it earlier. I've looked everywhere with the mouse. I can't go in toilet or laundry, it's not in the boys rooms, I cant go in sisters room or parents,it's not in attick, can't go in bathroom cause I need the brush, can't go under house, not under my bed, not outside, Thought it might be in garage but not there, not in fridge or freezer or cupbords or sink, not in mailbox or near car or in bushes, I can't jump the fence, not in lounge room or downstairs near front door, not in bin or recycling, not on the clothes line or the drain pipe, I've been looking for an hour and I'm stuck
[close]

Neole

Which part are you in? I reached the beginning of part 3 and havent started that yet. Cos I dont think I needed to find that item till this point in the game.

lspace

Barcik

Spoiler
Alistar has it.
[close]

And I am stuck in the same place where Timosty is.

lspace

I am playing as Alistair and all I have in my inventory is the remote control, the penknife and the batteries.  So where do I find the torch?

Barcik

Yeah. Then I don't really remember.
Spoiler
Maybe in the garage
[close]

lspace

Boise_Gal

I'm stuck in the same place as Timosity and Barcik!  HELP!!! :-)

Timosity

I was right, I just had to sleep on it, I figured it out almost straight away today.

Spoiler
You have to use the bathroom cleaner on something
[close]

That's a hard but clever puzzle

There's also a bug
Spoiler
You can keep asking your mum for money, and she keeps giving it to you, It shouldn't be a problem though, just letting you know
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk