Melrin: The Disciple Ordeal

Started by Joacim Andersson, Wed 12/03/2003 11:38:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

Spoiler
I just talked to the fairy, and got the thing that turns beasts to ice, and have NO ideas what to do!
[close]

Joacim Andersson

Jimi:
Spoiler
Find someone to use it on, so you have time to fully explore that "room".
[close]

Jimi

Spoiler
OK, I got a key, but Now I can't find the locked door!  :'(
[close]

I have a suggestion for if you make a version 1.5 of the game:

The statue gives you a map of the areas. I keep getting lost.

Joacim Andersson

Jimi:
Spoiler
If you have the correct key, there is two of them... the door is to the far north-east.
[close]
A map? Naah, that would make it to easy... You're supposed to be lost, that's a part of the game...
Spoiler
Just wait until you have found the way to the maze... If you don't figure out the clue that is somewhere in the game you will really be lost then...:)
[close]

Jimi

Spoiler
OK. I have opened the hole in the ground, but how am I meant to get down there if I can't see?
[close]

Joacim Andersson

Jimi; you should read some of the previous answers in this thread so I don't have to repeat myself  ;)

Spoiler
Obviously by finding some light source... as mentioned above; read the earlier posts in this thread.
[close]

gemma

please help me stuck in a great game.
(hide)I'm stuck in the maze. Where do I go when I enter it? I've worked out how to get out but not how and where to go. A non-cryptic answer would be greatly appreciated(/hide)
Hope that ends up hidden as I've never done this before.

Joacim Andersson

Nope it didn't end up hidden  :)

Spoiler
Did you take the note from the bridge? Then look at it by clicking it on Melrin. Look at the name on the bottom, ignore the "i" in the name.
[close]

Alex Lowes

Hello I really havend played your game yet but if you are looking for voice actors for your game.
I have abou 13 actors willing to help you.
if you are interested please e-mail me at:
lowesalex@hotmail.com
anyone else who would like help can also e-mail me( even if you would like helping me by beeing a new actor).

Vildern

Looks like a great game. I like the music. Hamm, it isn't the full version of the game, right?

I'm now stuck in the maze. But, I think I'll manage to find out what do to.

Vildern

Oh, I see it isn't the full version. I just finished the game. Job well done, I'd say - it was awesome. When will the other parts be released?

Joacim Andersson

Quote from: Vildern on Mon 14/04/2003 19:13:57
Oh, I see it isn't the full version. I just finished the game. Job well done, I'd say - it was awesome. When will the other parts be released?
The full game is now released. Changes have been made to the GUI and the resolution has been changed to 640x480 to avoid confusion with all the scrolling rooms.

The download link in the origional post (that started this thread) has been updated so you can now enjoy all four parts of the game. Besides the resolution and the GUI changes I've also updated many of the sprites and added more animations.

Oh yeah, there is also a second Melrin game available called "Melrin: The pendant quest" which you can download from here. In this second game you can't die

JG0630

Quote from: Joacim Andersson on Tue 10/08/2004 15:16:49
Quote from: Vildern on Mon 14/04/2003 19:13:57
The full game is now released. Changes have been made to the GUI and the resolution has been changed to 640x480 to avoid confusion with all the scrolling rooms.

The download link in the origional post (that started this thread) has been updated so you can now enjoy all four parts of the game. Besides the resolution and the GUI changes I've also updated many of the sprites and added more animations.

**SPOILER**

Figured it out...sorry~

Joacim Andersson

JG0630:
Spoiler
This can happen if you don't look at the map when you enter the maze. Try going south twice to leave the maze. Then enter it again and look at the map and make sure to go in the correct directions.
[close]
Cheers,

J

zany

Pleases help! I'm stuck in the maze. I've found the note and the direction I've it work out as :
west,north,east,north, east.

Even tried it backwards, still nothing  :(

Joacim Andersson

West, north, east, north, east? That doesn't sound right. What name do you have on the note?

zany

The name was given as : /Winene

Joacim Andersson

Sorry, you are correct about the directions you have to walk. Try this: Leave the maze (by going south twice). When you're in the dark room with the message on the floor enter the maze again and then look at the note (by clicking it on Melrin) then follow the path. If you make a misstake you have to leave and do the whole procedure again.

zany

Thanks alot  :D

Now I'm stuck with making fire spell to protect myself from the phoenix.

I have the white shell, a fence post, levitation spell, the list, the three crystals & the metal bowl. I've been walking around in circles, but couldn't find anything useful or new.   :-[ The door to the house is locked and has yet to figure out a way to open it. Any hints would be helpful

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
(This does not refer to the one on the beach.) Have you noticed that one of the barrels looks different from the others? Have you noticed that one of the barrels looks different from the others? (I'm repeating myself for some reason, why? I don't really know.)
[close]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk