Stan Ames : Private Eye, Episode 1

Started by JRock, Sat 11/02/2006 05:38:53

Previous topic - Next topic

CosmoQueen

Well I haven't played a whole lot of this game but what I've seen so far looks amazing! My first thoughts upon opening the game were "WOW! these graphics are incedible!!".

And I didn't expect it to be as grusome as it is but that's still cool. I just won't play it at night LOL ;)

Great job! I really hope I can finish it :)
KPop and AGS....................that is my life.

JRock

:) Thanx for all the positive feedback everyone!!!  :)

Hammerite

when be the second one out
(will it be longer)
i used to be indeceisive but now im not so sure!

fanton

I LIKE the perspeciive in this
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c299/Infarock/SDeth.jpg screenshot
and the 1st ps idea..very cool...thumbs!

JRock

;D Thx guys!

By the way, Stan Ames 2 is gonna be HUGE.Ã,  All the characters will be more detailed as well as the backgrounds and scenes.Ã,  Expect a bigger and much more graphically stunning game for the sequel.Ã,  And I have taken everyones feedback on Stan Ames 1 into consideration to refine and improve gameplay.Ã,  ;) As far as a release date, I have started production, but don't expect Stan Ames 2 till probably late 2006. I will post a production thread about midway through development, until then....

Enjoy Stan Ames 1!!!!Ã,  Ã, :=

Saberteeth

*SBsLoVeNiA is filled with joy!

Yes, Stan Ames 2. And please, PLEASE no pixel hunting. And maybe an interface(like @overhotspot@ or something)...

Cheers, SB.

thewalrus

Spoiler
I'm not so sure as to what I am supposed to do after obtaining the fishing pole, anyone have any clues????
[close]
Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

marko33

Spoiler
poke the shed with the fishing rod!!
[close]

lakerz

JRock,  I hope you continue to develop AGS games because I really enjoyed playing through Stan Ames Ep. 1. 

Tomf

Spoiler
Hey I love this game but I am really stuck what do I do after I have found the dead bodys in the basement of the man's house?
[close]

Steen

Spoiler
Found the corpes of the parents, the gardener, the raped girl and the child. What can I do now?
[close]

Sir Newton

Spoiler
I'm having the same problem. I've found all the corpses but can't figure out what to do next.
[close]

Terry

I have the same problem, can anybody help???  :'(

Phil

Spoiler
@ Terry search for a message in the basements, its near the last corpse.

I'm stuck again, how can I enter the Shed after shooting the bum?
[close]

MrColossal

please people... Use the hide tags to hide spoilers and also, there is a hints and tips forum for asking for help.

Thank you.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Alucard

Okay, the DL link for this game is broken and I checked GAMESEEK and I cant find it! PLEASE! does anyone have a copy of this game they could send me or a valid link? I really want to check this out!  If anyone has it maybe you could email it to me ??? Just let me know THANK YOU so much for the help!

arj0n

Alucard

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk