Rode Quest 2: The Sweet Smell of Stenchie

Started by rodekill, Fri 28/02/2003 01:59:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Igor

Fantastic! Love the graphic style and game looks like a lot of fun (haven't play very much yet) :)

Neole

Looks great! The interface is cool too! I'm stuck though

Spoiler
how do i charge the arm? I treid the plugpoint and the gun
[close]

Barcik

Spoiler
Go to the televisions. Notice that little X by one of them? Take it. Now use this on the plug. Stick in the hand. Et voila.
[close]
Currently Working On: Monkey Island 1.5

Helm

Haha, this is great Rode! Good work! I love you :)
WINTERKILL

Nellie

This is top quality stuff.  I'd say it's better than Rodekill 1, even if it is a side project.

I love how the player has to pay attention to detail.  I got stuck a few times, and each time it was because I was being lazy and not looking at the stuff on the screen properly.

Great stuff.

Matt Brown

I love this game....but I am stuck

Spoiler
I have teh electric thingee (uncharged), the broom, the clothes and the knife. now what? how do I distract the guard? how do I opnen the robot?
[close]
word up

Soft, Gooey, Delicious.

Kant was a dirty deontologist fuck.
the fade.
Yeeha!
Call me...  now

Duzz

ha ha, just finished it.  VERY tidy work Rode =)
Powerhoof - My new indie games company! | Wintermute Studios - My older AGS games: The Historical League of Bouncy Boxing, Grr! Bearly Sane,  Duzz Quest...

Matt Brown

i did. what did I miss? sorry if it was a dumb question
word up

Nellie

Spoiler
The manual tells you how to detach the robot.  But you'll have to gain access to the panel on it's head first...
[close]

rodekill

Ok. Moved.
I'm up to my chin in boxes, but I managed to drag out the comp and router.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
SHAWNO NEWS FLASH: Rodekill.com, not updated because I suck at animation. Long story.
peepee

Nostradamus

Great game!  You just raised the standarfd of AGS games 2003 Shawn!

Need help:
Spoiler
I got the armbot and everything from the closet. Unlike everyone who asked for help, I don't know how to charge the armbot. How do I do it?
[close]

tom ate you

I'm stunned by the inventive yet highly stylized use of lowres gfx. This is so beautiful and so simplified into perfection that I feel dumb for choosing highres for wtii. It's stuff like this that make great gameplay!!!

The interface is kinda awkward, but that's perhaps just me. I'd like to get the inv cursor by rightclick cycle aswell, it's kinda tedious to get 'use', then click on the inventory box.

Math puzzles.. my oh my.. although, it's made like a cheezy copy protection slander, so it is quite hilarious and I can live with it.. for now :)

A very very good game

Nostradamus

yeah that was a funny copy protection parody

Hey people I asked for help can't anyone be kind enough to help?

AGA

Spoiler
You need to use it on the electrical outlet outside the closet... But you need to charge the socket first somehow...
[close]

Ufke

At first sight this is great.
The interface looks great and the graphics are good.
I think I'll be playing this a lot the forthcoming days/weeks/months/years/whatever.

Flippy_D

God dammit. Every time I try to use anything to do with acrobat or acrobat reader, acrobat freezes..... may I please have
Spoiler
The code from the armbot manual that I cannot read?
[close]

LL Notorious B.I.G. Will C-H

dammit, doesnt work for me. i get some fatal exception error when cliking the exe. probly my shitty computer.  looks great tho
Punk Quest 0.5 is now available for your perusal if you so wish http://punkquest.to-j.com

Jimi

I have the brop, and the hand. I can't seem to do ANYTHING!!  :'(

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk