This odd feeling (MAGS entry Feb 2010)

Started by Wyz, Fri 26/02/2010 00:36:46

Previous topic - Next topic

tzachs

I forgot about another small bug:
Spoiler
After finishing the recipe, you can show it to the lady as many times you want and get another 10 points each time...
[close]

Wyz

Update!

Version 1.0.1.0
Changes:
*major spelling revision
*scoring issues solved
*minor game logic bugs
+added full score sequence
+extra hint on a few puzzles

Ok, I had finally time today to do some polishing. I started out correcting the bugs you'd all found so far.
Well, I got round to put all dialog through a spell checker, and I've found a ton more spelling mistakes. Looks like I've got most of them now.

The Scoring problems Leon mentioned were caused by the hasty job I did while finishing the game in time. I give it a thorough look, corrected the culprits, and played the game from begin to end; now I know the scoring is sound. There are 13 essential missions each 10 points, plus the seven cards gives you a total of 830 points. The other 70 points are less obvious. ;)

I filled in some of the problems with order of events with extra dialog, there is still one left, but it's not that bad. :) I also added some pointers to make a puzzle a bit more accessible. Furthermore I've added a total score sequence, it's not much but oh well. :P

I'm happy about it now.
Thanks for the feedback!
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

Wyz

Shoot! I forgot to include the config file in the release!
Version 1.0.1.1

Sorry for all those who've played it with a disgusting grey haze :(
If you experience a haze you can also turn the eeriness waaaay back in the settings menu.
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk