vict0r

Ait!
-Removed the 566000 useless colors ;D
-Improved his pitiful hands :)
-Enlargened his biceps :P
-Made his hair look cool := (IMO)

InCreator

His hands are still too short.

You're free to either google for photo or look in the mirror: hands reach a bit more than halfway of a thigh, pretty close to the knees, not only pants pockets.

Still, that's a huge step forward, this last edit.
You should also consider making feet (shoes) look right... see my edit for tips.

Afflict

Like your character Increator...

Victor your sprite is getting better with every post!
He looks like Sonny Bonds, well to me anyway.

ps: the hands are still bothering me...

n3tgraph

Indeed the character is improving a lot!

Now, something that I think could be better:
The arms, they look like he sold his original arms and screwed big strong arms to his body.
They don't fit the rest of the character at this point. I don't really know how to improve this the best way, but it's just something I noticed
* N3TGraph airguitars!

Nikolas

Hands issue: I think that there are a lot of people with short/small hands. Especially people who are a little short and a little wide backed. I like his hands. What I don't like now is his hair. He looks a little like Elvis...

Khris

With a relaxed standing pose, the finger tips are almost exactly at crotch level.

To make the body fit the muscular arms, you could widen his chest to shape it more like a triangle.

vict0r

What about now? I think the arms are abit too long now, but what do you think?

Afflict

The left arm "Characters Right" should not be same length as the other as he is standing at an angle, judging by the feet.

I think turn the body slightly to adjust to the feet, and narrow his shoulders just a little.
Shoulder width normaly equals 2x head width. or something like that loomis said... ;)

KrisMacDee

This is really good!Ã,  :oÃ,  Better than mine, no doubt about that.Ã,  ;)

My crits- 1. His arms look almost connected to his t-shirt. The clothing should be loose on his body. Unless it is meant to be tight.
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  2.His hair looks like a wig.
Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  Ã,  3. His arms look weird, i.e the way they taper towards the hands.

I hope I helped.

BigmacÃ,  ;)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? You're a mile away and you've stolen his shoes! - Billy Connelly

Khris

Here's a paintover:

2x

-adjusted shape of head, shoulders, torso, arms
-reshaded clothing
-changed face & hair

InCreator

Haha, it looks like Farlander now!!!  :D

vict0r

err... you usually have your arms that way? :P and he looks too happy and his eyes are too white :P! ;D(and his arms are too thin)

auhsor

It's cool to see how the sprite has progressed. The only thing I can suggest now is to add another shade to his face. It stands out too much for me.

vict0r

Did some small changes on him(including more shading in the face)

What do you think now?

Khris

Quote from: vict0r on Thu 24/11/2005 13:52:10err... you usually have your arms that way? :P
Indeed, yes, my arms tend to look like natural, human arms.

Quote from: vict0rand he looks too happy and his eyes are too white :P! ;D(and his arms are too thin)
I didn't know that you couldn't handle a paintover/constructive criticism.
It won't happen again. (And I mean that.)

vict0r

Quote from: khrismuc on Thu 24/11/2005 17:26:19
Quote from: vict0r on Thu 24/11/2005 13:52:10err... you usually have your arms that way? :P
Indeed, yes, my arms tend to look like natural, human arms.

Quote from: vict0rand he looks too happy and his eyes are too white :P! ;D(and his arms are too thin)
I didn't know that you couldn't handle a paintover/constructive criticism.
It won't happen again. (And I mean that.)

Dont take what im saying too serious ;D Please, continue critisizing :P And when you are at it, take it with a smile, instead of anger and sarcasm ;) That wont get you anywhere :)

Khris

Right, sorry, guess the :P s confused me :)

vict0r

No more crits? C'mon people! :P I need to make it better ;D

scourge

his arms are maybe a bit too pointy. Give them shape. Show where the forearms meets the upperarms. Also make the upper arms longer

... unless its your style :)

ManicMatt

I think Khrismuc's hairstyle looks better. (Although it is a modern hairstyle, and looking at your char's t-shirt... is it based in the eighties?)

It's that line on the shirt, very retro.

Other than that, I think it's looks neat!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk