Communications room

Started by Synthetique, Sun 22/06/2003 04:32:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Miez

fabtastic BG! concerning the far wall: those two airduct covers look more like speakers this way (or are they?). I'd expect airduct covers to be horizontal (instead of the upright version you have here), up against the ceiling. But maybe I'm just anal, I don't know :)
Great artwork!

Synthetique

Miez

;D ok, forget I ever said anything. They can throw one hell of a dance event in there however, with such a sound system!

prototyp3

Looking much better now.  I'd agree that the table could use some futuristicizing.
Perhaps an oval shaped mini bar type table?

Xadhoom

Looks great! I really like the metal-with-rivets stuff you put on the back wall.
It seems the perspective is a little weid on the sloping area above the windows...the slope changes. It's okay if you made it to make the perspective seem a little more interesting, but you've overdone it abit I think. Great work otherwise.
.::XADHOOM::.

AndersM

There's a red dot on the door-post. Thats wrong. Or?

agsking

VERY good!  :o
Except I agree about the table.
maybe you could make it made out of metal instead of wood or whatever that is.

Miez

And if the seats are hovering, why not have the table hover as well? (after all - you have the technology, and a hovering table could be a great puzzle item) :)

JD

wow the final image looks really cool! it has atmosphere, which is
good :)

SLaMgRInDeR

i cant realy see anything wrong with the back wall, it looks great!!
(   (   ( <( -_-)> )   )   )

JD

From

to

Pretty cool to see how it turned out.

james_isaac

Wow!  That looks great.  All I can suggest is make the table just a flat piece of metal that floats (like the chairs) and maybe with  a contol panel on it.  And also I think some more control panels joining up with the one by the window.

Other than that it looks great.  ;D

evenwolf

I think space looks too staticy/ complex in the new drawing.  I would suggest calming it down to a more soothing infinity.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

MachineElf

Great pic, and I'll tell you the small error on the back wall: It's the perspective. It's hard to catch on the eraly pictures but with the tiled floor you can see that the perspective on the controlpanel is not quite right.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

AndersM

There's still a red dot on the doorpost!!!

Synthetique

the red dot is still a perspective point

agsking

Very good improvements.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk