A Rare Honour for Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw!

Started by Mandle, Wed 19/02/2014 02:55:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandle

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Tue 25/02/2014 23:48:16
Its just that I saw Mandle apologizing, so I thought why on the Earth is he apologizing and what for?

Sorry, I will stop apologizing immediately!

I'm very sorry for apologizing in the first place, and hope my apology is acceptable.

Oops! Sorry for apologizing again after I had just said I was through with all the apologi... Oh Geez...Damn, there I go again...

Soz!

(laugh)

But seriously: I had noticed that my thread had taken on a controversial tone and wanted to make it clear that I had not posted it with any ulterior motives of stirring up old issues (which I had no idea about at the time of posting). Basically that I was not "trolling from the shadows" in any way.

I think that now, by over-explaining, I have actually made my motives seem suspicious in retrospect when they actually were not. So I will just shut-up now and close by saying:

Sorry!

Snarky

Given that CJ said, more than ten years ago:

Quote from: Pumaman on Sat 26/04/2003 21:52:17
Alright, this whole Yahtzee topic has been done to death several times now.
[...]
4. Time heals all wounds, and with respect it has been 2 years or so since he departed, so let's get over it already.
5. Any future threads started on the topic of Yahtzee will locked or deleted at the moderator's discretion.

I'm going to take him up on that and lock this thread.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk