Quite Soulless - collector edition - episodes 1 - 4

Started by km10, Sun 22/02/2009 23:27:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Even the worst mistakes we make teach us something about life and about how to do things the right way.  Chalk this up to experience (even though it was a bad experience) and apply the things you learned to future efforts.

km10

Ha, ha, independent game festival board sent me the feedback on my game, which reads 'The art is so amazingly complex and interesting that it's almost 'folk art'...', I put it on my front page (  www.quitesoulless.com ) in my usual weird manner, check it out...

I am happy, why nobody here told me something like that : ) : ) : )  :o

Domino

There were a few that said your graphics were pretty good, it was the gameplay that was another story.  I even mentioned that I liked the graphics.

You have some talent, so keep working at it, and also once again, I wish you the best of luck on any future games you are working on.

km10

Hello, dear all!

Thank you for your support.

I decided (for now) to choose Unity (because I liked a lot of platforms they support) for my 2nd game and to do the game just like Aftershock: Global Conflict (basically 2D-oriented with 2D gameplay, however I can still a little bit use 3d characters/objects to turn them to 2D, it would be time/object management game with huge storyline and my own screenplay / literacy behind the game, so I would like it to be considered adventure as well).

Please tell me if you feel that my choice is wrong

Vasily Zotov - www.quitesoulless.com

Domino

http://n4g.com/dev/News-291169.aspx

km10, what is this about? Well at least this thread got mentioned in that article.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk