Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Galen

or you deleaf a 6 block gap around your trees so the fire cant propagate, its what I do.

Peder 🚀

NEW! Guest accounts!
Check out the first post for more info! ;).

blueskirt

Phemar: It's also possible to purchase an account as gift. I'm sure you'll find a cool dude or dudette to buy you one.

Also, Minecraft will enter beta on December 20. At this point it will cost 15 bucks instead of 10 and it is also unknown if the promise that everyone who bought the game during alpha will receive updates for free will still apply to the people who purchases it during beta, so if you've been interested in this game but haven't purchased it yet (or if you want to buy accounts for your friends) now is your last chance to get the complete package for cheap.

IndieBoy

What has happened to the carto taking today's picture? I want to see the damage that the fire has done  :-X
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Peder 🚀

Not sure what has happend here..
If it havent taken one around 5ish (GMT) today there is something wrong with it.

[edit]
Just checked the logs and the server did run the script:
2010-12-15 05:00:07 [INFO] [CONSOLE] Map cartography has begun.

Got no idea why it never worked.. Will have to investigate!

voh

The server isn't saving anymore, I think... I log in, walk a bit, grab some things, log out, back where I started the first time.

Still here.

PatientRock

Oh no! This is awful!  I spent two hours last night digging, got a ton of gold, diamonds, and red stone and it didn't save any of it!!!

voh

I had just finished smelting my sand, then putting in the remaining 500+ blocks into my massive roof :')

Little disappointed, but I'll survive :P
Still here.

PatientRock

I've set up a castle in faaaar northwest and have been slowly digging a tunnel back to my spawn point. Ugh, all that work...

Calin Leafshade

It seems that someone went for one hell of a walk and made the map *huge* which was too much for the server to take and it folded.

I'm building a carto map now to see what the problem is.

If i can fix it i will, if not i'll wipe the map and start fresh.

voh

That would suck :/

How huge are we talking about? Biggest save games I've seen so far are just over 100 megs...

edit: PatientRock - how far exactly did you go, hmmm? *points finger* ;D
Still here.

Peder 🚀

Glad to see your on this Calin. Got emails saying the server was offline. But since your dealing with the problems atm I will go back to becoming a skinnhead ;P

Calin Leafshade

voh

Still here.

PatientRock

Yikes.  Sorry, that's definitely my fault.  Was just trying to stay out of people's way.

Vince Twelve

A gig?  Wowsers!   :o

I need to get in and get screenshots of my sphere before the reset.

Edit:  And ooh, ooh!  Can we have enemies next round?

voh

Server's offline... I wanted to run Fraps and get my 'stadium' to safety :/

@PatientRock - next time, don't be so afraid of us, we'd've loved to have you as a neighbour :D
Still here.

Calin Leafshade

I'll try and bring the server back up once i've carto'd it so you can immortalised your stuff

voh

Still here.

DoorKnobHandle

Oh yeah, I welcome a server reset. Will give me a chance to actually try again and make a proper home, so far both my attempts ended up being horrible abominations from another dimension.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk