Dig in, Minecraft [AGSCraft server] BACK ONLINE!

Started by Peder 🚀, Fri 24/09/2010 03:35:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Peder 🚀

AGSCraft Survival Island is now ONLINE.

Phemar

Umm... I was playing a bit of Survival now when I woke up, and I er... may have screwed things up a bit. I was fighting that skelly spawner, and for some reason there was a creeper in the dungeon, which then proceeded to self-destruct, thereby killing the skelly spawner.
I know how important bonemeal is to Survival Island, so maybe you'd like to reset the map?

Sorry :(

Peder 🚀

No reason to be sorry, that is Survival Island for you ;).
I have decided NOT to reset the world.

Galen

Phemar

Server seems to be off :(

and where is everyone? I feel like I'm playing singleplayer!

DoorKnobHandle

I've been online the last couple of days, also always on my own. Can't connect right now either. Earlier minecraft.net went down again so the server probably needs another kickstart as it always seems to need that after the whole Minecraft goes down.

Peder 🚀

It is up and running again now!

What do you mean Galen? You been unable to join the Surival Island???

DoorKnobHandle

Now minecraft.net is down again... :( Server will probably need another kickstart once minecraft.net goes back online I assume.

Phemar

Ah, just my luck :D Server goes up and mc.net goes down! Haha, thanks for all the effort with the server, Peder :D

Peder 🚀

DoorKnobHandle

Server just went down, I was playing, got kicked and now I can't connect anymore.

Peder 🚀

And too bad I weren't paying attention!!!!
It is back up now, sorry for the long downtime ;).

I've put Survival Island offline, feel free to protest, start a riot or whatever comes to your mind. I only reset those worlds rigth before I put it back online for the new session so if whoever played on it want to play on it more let me know ;).

blueskirt

Please delete this post

voh

Still here.

Ryan Timothy B

Has everyone seen the new 'woflies' that Notch and his gang are working on?
It looks as though you can tame them with a bone or meat and they'll become your pets. They'll kill your enemies and such. They even shake the water off themselves just like a real dog.

Once they become tame, they won't despawn. I wonder what would happen in multiplayer. Would they sit and wait for you to log back on?

Galen

OneDollar you absolute bastard, why would you remind me of that episode?  :'(

IndieBoy

I feel the exact same way. Damn you 1$! you've ruined my Saturday night :P
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Ryan Timothy B

Crazy. I was wandering around the map, a somewhat far distance from the spawn, and I found this:

I literally think that Notch is either a lucasarts fan (it sorta looks like it), or it was some crazy random happenstance. I promise you I didn't make it. Or did one of you guys do it?

Also apparently the cartography died somewhere around February 23rd and has been creating blank images since.

IndieBoy

Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk