Goodbye present: What who is leaving ;)

Started by AlbinoPanther, Tue 07/02/2006 01:47:32

Previous topic - Next topic

SSH

At least people wait for mine!

AlbinoPanther

Stll LJUBI

Dulena = Dule Lena (everyone with a brain can figure it out that was the intention in the first place)

Tuomas sorry for dissapointing you.

Ishmael  :D

The rest of you  ;)

And for the game you are free to use that character and rest no game makeing here anymore ( well actually there never were )

Worst n00bs it realy hurted us.Because we realy enjoy this forums belive us more than you could imagine and that trying to make game was so much fun for us.Look in our profile how many hours did we spend here and we have dial up ( our phone bill is realy high ).

With all that problems of mine and worst n00b nomination and dislikeing from you guys i just started to Ã, :'( and tryed to left but Ã, you can't realy leave AGS it's like cult it allways keeps follofing you.Yesterday when we were at Belgrade castle i asked Lena what do we have in our INVENTORY Ã, ::) and than we stoped talking for a moment and after that LOL Ã, ;D

Worst n00bs are back to town and you should diss us for posting this whole crapy topic.
Can somebody delete Dulena account please

LD[/b]

tc

i've been wondering... what exactly does "LJUBI" mean?

Becky

You know, it was pretty pathetic to make a new account and pretend you didn't know what was going on here and post in your own damn thread.

On the other hand, don't take things like "worst n00b" to heart.  It's a bit of fun and nothing serious is meant by it.

ManicMatt

You got nominated for worse noobs! You aint actually able to claim the title of worst noobs yet! :P

For all you know, I could be in fifth place in the worse noobs nominations...

And also, for all you know, ten people could have voted for the worse noob thing, and everyone else decided not to vote for anyone!

AlbinoPanther

Pathetic bah it was just for fun.We wanted to see how long do you take to figure out who is Dulena.Hey everybody knows that we are Dule and Lena.It's written in allmost all of our posts.And in WIKI too :D

so please don'y run with your toughts esspecially whan they are not nice

And we posted in sprite jam because buloght done some realy GREAT sprites from our favorit MI.Sorry if somebody was hurted by that.

LD

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Quoteso please don'y run with your toughts esspecially whan they are not nice

*coughcoughfreedomofspeechcoughcough*

Sure, there are limits to what one can say. Moral, ethical, and whatnot limits. But Becky just told you what she thought of your little stunt. Actually, I'm inclined to agree with it, but that's rather beside the point.

Also, you could try a bit more coherence. Setting this thread up, then giving us a dramatic story (which may or may not be true, I'm not saying it is or it ain't, but it definitely has a melodramatic flavour to it), then wrap it up saying "it was just for fun"? How are we supposed to react?
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Squinky

Guys, come on. They/he/her tottally knew we would know that was them incognito....because that makes total sense....and stuff...

Edit---

And this is why I agreed with CJ when he said a while back that any account that posted a goodbye message would automatically be deleted....

lo_res_man

aw shucks you 2, you had me going thar for a SPLIT second. dang and already used me last peice of blank paper to write your obit.getting back to business, isay that it is "not a nice thing to say" that you are leaving and then not. just to get POSTS.. if you ask this monkey, its downright trollish, look at this, 4 pages of stuff, for WHAT? i am not saying you two are trolls, what iam saying is you two are being immature. Nowplz lets cut this thred, i shouldn't even be posting fer firbies sake.
†Å"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge.†
The Restroom Wall

Squinky

Look at his e-mail address...

tc

Quote from: tc on Thu 09/02/2006 22:11:16
i've been wondering... what exactly does "LJUBI" mean?

nevermind

AlbinoPanther

Listen rui lo res and the rest that story about myself is true i have some realy big problems in life don't make me feel any worse.

Dulena account was for fun.Not this whole thing.What do youi think that we are some kind of idiotic kids?

So if you don't have any good toughts and any help for us/me don't post here please

Squinky thanks for understanding what we were said

tc we are sending you a pm

Squinky

Quote from: LJUBI on Thu 09/02/2006 22:39:39
Squinky thanks for understanding what we were said
[color]LD[/color]

Hey, no prob. It's what I do.

BOYD1981

i'd just like to wander off topic here slightly and say that "follofing" is the best typo ever :D

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

AlbinoPanther

just wander who is considered a n00b ( how many time should past before you stop being one ) cause we are realy tired of that look below:

Date Registered:    October 06, 2004, 03:49:32 PM

???

Barbarian

Maybe they/it/he/she started this whole stupid thread because they actually really want to win the worst nOOb award? *Sigh* Ã, ::) Ã,  Ã, And this is what, like the second or third time they "Pulled a Yahtzee" and claimed they were gonna leave in a big melodramatic fashion? Ã, Com' on guys, it's getting old already. Ã, 

People sometimes like to poke a bit of fun around here sometimes, but it's usually in good spirits, so try not to get upset about if someone draws a funny sprite of you or if you get nominated for a "nOOb" award. Ã, Heck, I'd be flattered, and look at it as a badge of honor, Ã, if someone wanted to make a silly sprite of me or if I was voted a big nOOb.. hehe... And in fact, a few times some of the other members have poked some fun at me, but I don't get insulted, but smile and enjoy the friendly jest. Ã, 
Ã,  Of course if you keep pulling stunts like this, then some people will think you're over-reacting and being foolish (as I do in this case).
Ã,  Learn and grow from the various comments, critisisms, discussions and such that occurs around the forums, and soon you'll be like what a Buddhist Monk orders on his pizza... "One with everything".
Ã,  Ã, Now, keep adventuring, and make your game! Ã, *Cracks whip* ;)
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Squinky

Quote from: LJUBI on Thu 09/02/2006 22:47:50
just wander who is considered a n00b ( how many time should past before you stop being one ) cause we are realy tired of that look below:

Date Registered:    October 06, 2004, 03:49:32 PM

???

People don't know that you have been here that long, since you used to post under the name "WhiteNigga". And although your current name mystifies me, it is way better than that one.

Most people tend to think of noobs in an attitude sense, level of maturity,  not how long they have been here.

Domino

Now that you've come back home. We deserve a Hello again i'm back present.  :)

But on a serious note, i've never hated you and have always enjoyed most of your posts. Please don't get offended so easily.

Like that John Denver song says, It's good to be back home again.

Shawn

AlbinoPanther

You know what Domino it's realy good to be back at 2nd home again  :D

As for the present well you will have to wait but we will figure out something  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk