Just a reminder.

Started by Queen Kara, Thu 28/10/2004 14:33:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Kara

Hello.
It's been a long time , hasn't it?
I vaguely remember joining some group and yet I haven't gotten any messages from the guy that started the little group ,  ( at the time it was just him and like one other guy....I can't remember either of their nicks...*blush* ) ,  if this sounds familiar to you...Hey , I'm still here! My email address shouldn't be that hard to remember and it's not a very long one either , so...what's going on?
I know I should've been trying to keep on top of things too but really if there's anything I've missed due to not getting messages before , I hope you're still around too and drop me a PM or email.
This goes for anybody else who's been chatting with me about projects in the past too...I know we're all busy , but , hey , I thought I was supposed to be the forgetful one here! *laughs*
But seriously , I miss you all and I'm sorry for not sending anything for so long myself.
I hope you all aren't too mad at me but you've gotta admit it's partly your fault too if you never pm / email me once in a while with little reminders about what I'm supposed to be doing.
;)

I haven't done anything game related in a long time but I still have my projects , haven't deleted them or anything , so anything you still need , just let me know.
Thanks again for letting me be a part in all this.

My email is kara_vortex@yahoo.com
if you don't check people's profiles for some reason....
( lol )
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

TerranRich

What? Who is this? Who are you? What's the meaning of this!?!? :P

Queen Kara

Maybe I should've added a part about how if you have no idea what I'm talking about then please don't reply....
*laughs*

Seriously though , This is mainly for my old project partners , they should know who they are / who and what I'm talking about.
Sorry to everyone else for this thread...
I thought it was a good idea at the time...

As for me , just look at my icons and profile ....just like nearly everyone else here I'm an amateur game creator.

Klaatu Verata Niktu?

shbaz

Check the contest forum; I'm pretty sure I know what you're talking about but I don't know that the group games worked.. I think it was cancelled, but I wasn't part of it so I'm not sure.

Queen Kara

Thanks for the tip.

I remember one person working on a quest for glory / king's quest game asking me if I'd like to help out , another person and some other guy that I hadn't met was the one who asked me to join their little group ...they may or may not have more members now but that was the deal with that.... and some other people not in groups would chat with me.

BTW - anyone who can not remember me , I was the one who started the thread for newbies back when I was the/a newbie. *laughs*
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Andail

I remember you allright, but I have no idea what group you're talking about.

Welcome back, anyhow. That newbie introduction thread was a good idea.

Sam.

I remeber you signed up to do some artwork for me, never mind though, i learned how to do it myself, so its probably a good thing that you went away, but even better that you came back!
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Queen Kara

Sorry everyone for being so gripey , even though I do it myself alot , it's just annoying / a bit upsetting when you come back to a forum and are all "hey , I'm back!" and the reply you get is "who are you?" and stuff....just saying for anybody who thought I was being a butt about it or something....
Klaatu Verata Niktu?

Darcness

Well, I wasn't around in the time that you were here. But anyway, welcome back to the forums!

Free the Floopians, Our first commercial indie game.

Radiant

Hi there,

I didn't see this message the first time around in october, but the King's Questy guy both you and shbaz were talking to was me. If it was, the game is far from cancelled (see webpage link in my siggy) and feel free to drop me a PM about it if you're interested in helping.

Yours,
Pieter Simoons, aka Radiant

Pizzaman

YOU! I need you in my project.  :P

-Pizzaman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk