Release Something!

Started by Kinoko, Mon 06/06/2005 03:11:19

Previous topic - Next topic

IM NOT TEH SPAM

I almost have a demo ready for a crappy small game I've been working on... all I gotta do now is fix up some bg's and I've got a game... or at least part of one.  This is really convenient for me  :)
APPARENTLY IM ON A "TROLLING SPREE"

Paper Carnival

I've barely done anything new for my project since the last Relase Something event. I gave up on it, so I guess I won't take part in this one :-\

PsychicHeart

Superstar Games will be there will be there, no worries. We have been doing mostly short arcade games for a while (ooh, that reminds me, i gotta post one of em' soon), but we have also been working on two other titles. Amatuer Valet, and Nuclear Army. There'll be some screenshots, a trailer and a promo vid.
Cheers,
Fb.
Formerly known as Flukeblake, Flukezy etc.

Ubel

Mozesh and I are working on a new game and will probably post a tech demo and some graphics of it to the competition. So we're in!

Sam.

yupp, team hasselhoff are up fopr a release something day. We would release some graphics or a tech demo or something.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Snake

Good idea for motivation :=

Which reminds my stupid ass about something...

--Snake
Grim: "You're making me want to quit smoking... stop it!;)"
miguel: "I second Grim, stop this nonsense! I love my cigarettes!"

Pet Terry

If this means we get to see more stuff regarding The Legend of Leitor's Edge, I have only one thing to say.

Go for it! Now!

EDIT: Uh, of course I'll do my best to get my own stuff done, too. Honest.
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Kinoko

Okay, the thread is up in the Competitions forum,  I hope Gil locks it sometime soon (don't go posting there!).

The date is October 30th. Hopefully I'll have my demo ready by then.

Gilbert

scotch

Over a month? Quite a long time... I'll take part, though.  Please, if people are going to post something could you wait until the deadline this time? It will be a lot more fun that way.

Gilbert

Well that thread had been locked, may be this thread should be locked and abandoned so people won't spoil their fun posting stuff here.

Snake

Petteri: Glad to hear you're still interested - you were into this game as soon as I posted just the idea for it :) There wouldn't be much to show. I'm still kinda half-assed struggling with the story. I'm thinking about changing it some. I gotta get back in contact with Rincewind and start on this again. It's been forever.

On another note: I'm still waiting on Byzantine, Revenants and Run Hot. I'd love to see some new shit from those games.

Not that what I think matters any, or anyone's even reading this ;) They see Snake has responded to a thread and mysteriously it floats off the bottom of the screen...

--Snake

Squinky

Wow, I wouldn't know what to do if you finished a game man.....It will blow my fecking mind...

Edit--All jokes aside, good to see you around again. I had started to think that "sanchez" (was that the name?)had taken care of you...

Snake

Squinky! I miss you man! I was reading a few threads a couple days ago and came across some of your replies. You're humor still slap's the cat's ass!! We need to work on Monkey Wrench too ;)

BTW, Don't be suprised if I'm dead after Friday...

*cue the Halloween theme song*

--Snake

Kinoko

Hey yeah, how did all that stuff with the guy and his wife go?

Squinky

Hoodily har! I too have missed you around man, especially all your weird-ass sayings like "Slaps the cats ass"...

About the Monkey Wrench thing, I have come under a curse of non-productivity that would rival even yours. Blame it on Online Roleplaying Games....

Sam.

monkey wrench as in the books by PJ tracy? or completely different..?
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

veryweirdguy

Monkey Wrench was the most awesome game that was ever due to exist. Or close to that. An amazing looking project it was. Do a search on the forums for it - the GiP thread may still exist.

EDIT: damn, a quick search indicates it's lost. Any chance of an update/repost of those old screenies, Snake/Squink?

Squinky

See. The game is so old, the forum ate it man. I don't have any pics on my HD or anything to throwout really. It did involve Snake's cool-ass art, a monkey-boy named Hirum that I always wanted to call Hirium and wacky hijinks.....

Snake

I do agree that it was a coo-ass game... I don't like to brag, but, I loved writing ideas for it with Squinky. We NEED to work on that, Squinky!

I may post the old screenshot of Allie's bedroom again and the sypnosis in time.

I gotta get back with Rincewind about Leitor's Edge though, gotta get that going again. A lot of people seemed to like that.

Thank you, verywierdguy for you comment on MW :) I appreciate it :D

--Snake

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk